1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

New Here and Have A Few ?s

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by brittydagal, Mar 17, 2009.

1. brittydagal

brittydagal Active Member

Hey, well this is my first post so let's see how this goes haha! So, im not chunky by any means but i always have had a little roundness to my stomach, so when i wear a swimsuit i tend to suck in some. Is there any way that i could easily tone my stomach more beides crunches (they hurt my back). Another question is, i absolutely love being flexible so its something i work on a lot. Recently, i have been trying to get my splits back so i do (as best as i can) a split on the floor and hold it for about 3 minutes on each leg, but the problem is, that it kills my wrists (which are holding me up). is there any other way to make your splits (not center splits) better without straining your wrists? and the last question i have is that i have noticed that when i do stretches (pretty much any kind, especially if they hurt) i cant breath good!! i have issues breathing, could tht have to do with the way im doing them? thanks guys! answers are appreiated :jumping:

2. Falhurk

Falhurk Well-Known Member

Well, there is no way to tone only your stomach. It would involve dropping down some body fat. To do this, you would need to cut. I would recommend reading the beginner stickies :)