1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

New forum software (v3.7.0) - comments, questions & problems

Discussion in 'Technical' started by John Stone, May 14, 2008.

1. thevinery

thevinery Active Member

Hi John-

Just a note that I'm using the blog function and it's fantastic -- one of the things that I found frustrating about keeping a journal in the regular forum was that as much as I loved getting comments and notes from other people, it sometimes spaced my "real" entries with workout details and such really far apart, so it started feeling less like a workout recording tool and more like social time. Having the comments sort of attached to each entry in standard blog format is great.... not that I have any comments yet. :p I can't figure out why more people aren't using them yet!!

Anyway, just a thanks again for all your hard work. As always, am finding the site very useful.

C.

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Thanks for the feedback on the new feature, and for supporting the site! :)

3. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Just a quick update on this issue for Guava and the handful of other people who were experiencing this phenomenon.

Believe it or not, I didn't forget about you. This was reported as a bug serveral times over the past few months, each time it was shot down as "not a bug/unreproducible" by the developers. Finally, one of the developers himself had this happen to him, and so everyone finally decided to take notice. I've been following along as they've worked the issue and it took months for them to figure out what the problem is, but they finally found the bug earlier today. It will be fixed in the next minor version update, which I think will be released within the next few weeks.