1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My Transformation : 245 to 183

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by Polski, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Polski

Polski Well-Known Member

Hey Forums, looooong time lurker, but make very few posts. John Stone initially inspired me to get off my ass and do something positive. It's been an up and down battle, and I've still got lots of work ahead of me. The pictures shown are me at 240-245 in September 10' and the 183 are from June '12. I got even bigger balooning up to 260 ( picture with clothes) in January of 2011. Never been a skinny kid, parents really didn't have good eating habits and I adapted their ways. If theres anything I've learnt, it's any program will really work if you stick to it... and don't be afraid to make mistakes,you learn way more that way. :claphigh:
    BTW : My legs aren't featured but they carried a chunk of the weight. I may not look like I was 245, believe me I was shocked too.

I apologize for the quality/size of the photos. I just took a picture of the before photos and then copy and pasted into paint, blurry but you get the idea.

Height : 5'10.5
    Weight Loss : 245 - 183

[​IMG]

Me in Vegas January '10
    [​IMG]

My goal is to continue cutting to about 160-165 and then doing a slow bulk to put on Mass. I'm just posting here to motivate others, and if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask.

2. Sedentary_Endomorph

congrats

Good Job Polaski,

We had similar starting points--except I'm 42. At 5'10" and 258 last Thanksgiving, now tipping the scale at 208. I have some more work to do!

Good Luck to you.

SE