1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My progress

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by BBN, Dec 12, 2004.

1. BBN

BBN Well-Known Member

Here are some of me taken today. I'm in the middle of cutting. After several months of powerlifting it's time to bodybuild for awhile. Started November 1st at the point my signature says. My goal is to be around 10% BF by April 1st. Do you experts think it's possible to be 10% by then? I do cardio 4-5 times a week. About 30-40 minutes THR and four 1 hour weight training sessions. I'm eating VERY clean and eat one cheat meal each week. Today was my cheat meal. I ate Pizza Hut about 2 hours ago and now I feel like a bloated Manatee. :eek: I guess one needs a cheat meal each week though. Any feedback is acceptable. Sorry about no leg shots. I borrowed my mother-in-laws cam and it only had three shots left. I'll add leg pics in a month. :tu: Sorry about the crappy back shot. My bis don't have a very good peak since I haven't done them very much for 6 years until the last couple of months. Not to mention its a bad pick. I let my arms roll forward and it doesn't look as good. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BBN

BBN Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I know I look like I have a deadeye, but I don't. I promise. :D

3. RTE

RTE Well-Known Member

Dang, I thought I might see that waist at 18% BF and 255lbs. I was wondering how you kept fat away from there. Looks like you are making progress towards trip build.

4. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

DAMN dude, you look huge. You look just like a powerlifter too, but with lower bodyfat actually.

Can you get to 10% by April 1? I think so for sure. It depends on where you are now. Kinda hard to say without seeing your stomach/chest/back and without knowing your current bodyfat percentage. But 3 months is a good timeframe to get really ripped in my opinion. If you stick to your plan and only do 1 cheat meal a week then I think you should be able to do it.

5. BBN

BBN Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I think I can make it pretty good as long as my daily life is upset or turned upside down in any way such as an injury. *knocking on wood* :nod: My ambition to pound the weights and diet down has not been this strong in years. I'm also staying away from compound lifts for chest. I'm using mainly dumbells now. My chest is one of my worst developed bodyparts even though I've had a pretty good bench.

RTESTES,
    I actually do have a gut hiding under that shirt. I just didn't have the kahunas to show it. :D

6. _Christopher_

_Christopher_ Well-Known Member

You're a beast. Good job!