1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My pics so far (as it relates to my current fat loss).

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by krosspyder, Apr 7, 2005.

1. RecklessYouth

RecklessYouth Well-Known Member

I just wanna thank you for posting this. I am only in week 3 of my transformation, but your pictures have given me some motivation to keep it goin! youve had awesome results :tucool:

2. stonerose

stonerose Well-Known Member

outstanding - after 3 months - ive been slacking off lately - this is an inspriation to get back on it

3. henderjr

henderjr Well-Known Member

Congrats on the loss. Looks like you've found what works for you. I look forward to watching your progress.

Jesse

4. jlforbess

jlforbess Well-Known Member

WOW! Great job! :claplow:

5. ellipticer

ellipticer Well-Known Member

>>Also... i dont know if you all can tell but Im curious to know if the fat currently in my face will go away further once I get down to 170 or around there. Most of my life I have had fat cheeks... and im wondering ig it will chisel up in that area.

No way to tell unless we can see some pictures of your parents at an ideal weight? :D I would normally say yes, but roundness of the face can be genetic, of course. Keep at it, my face and chin have leaned up considerably in the past 5 pounds.

6. dashlevel

dashlevel Well-Known Member

That's cool. I would have done so much better if I would have found this community earlier, I've made so many mistakes. but oh well , like my wife says, im still doing much better than when I started. Keep up the great work.

7. wh0rume

wh0rume Senior Member

damn man... nice going! cant wait to see what you do in the next 2 months!

8. TheRyanator

TheRyanator Well-Known Member

Excellent progress man...in two months! Your fat loss may slow down a bit at this point, but dont get discouraged...keep working out hard and you'll be shredded up in no time!

9. TylerGred

TylerGred Well-Known Member

I must say nice job.

I also went on your actual website and wanted to say that I really like your art work too. Do you have any for sell?

10. krosspyder

krosspyder Well-Known Member

thanks. about how long do you think it will take me to reach a point to where most of the fat in my gut is gone?... im not concerned with ab muscles showing.... a good point to start bulking up that is?

im guessing by august... but good be longer if fat loss is slower now.

i've noticed wieght loss slowing down especially this month... so i carb loaded and i got past a week stall... i think it did the trick.

yeah but it is going slower... which is fine because im not into sustaining as much muscle as possible.

11. krosspyder

thanks for checking it out... thanks for your comments.

i haven't posted up all the current work that i have done so far... about 20 more pieces... but i will very soon. my newer work has more representational elements in it... that is elements that anyone can recongnize.

as it stands right now that work you see up is currently not for sale because i need to document them... take slides for my porfolio... and i plan on getting that done either this summer or this fall.... but by the end of this year or start of next year thier open for selling.

keep me in mind, i'll keep you in mind... and im sure i can work out a good deal for you when that time comes... since im not an established artists yet (working on it) my work is relativley cheap.

thanks for asking. i do want to sell my work BAD... but like i said i need it at the moment.... i dunno.... i may just speed up this documentation progress ... get that out of the way... so i can sell my work... i have had too many offers already and its looking really stupid on my part to keep holding up the process because im slacking off on the documentation.

sorry... didnt mean to talk your ear off.

12. bballer143

bballer143 Well-Known Member

aww thank you! this site is great and provides so much information. i love it :D i've actually been watching this site for a while, just kind of nervous to post :o but you've been doing an awesome job so i thought i should let you know :nod:
    <3

13. dczoner

dczoner Well-Known Member

Spyder -

Excellent progress! Also, very inspirational, thanks for posting!!!

Dave (is impressed by the speed of change)

14. pug

pug Well-Known Member

Great job Spyder! I am now your #1 fan! Awesome progress and I am glad you have found what works for you... keep it up. I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted on your progress...

simply amazing!

Pug

15. ScrotEel

ScrotEel Well-Known Member

Hey krosspyder,
    Your progress is astounding and makes me wish I found this board years ago. I've been trying for three years to get from where you were to where you are. You did it in two months! I've taken dozens of steps forward only to take twice as many back.

I've started eating more recently after starving myself for way too long and I was wondering if you could give some more detail on
    -what your initial calorie intake was at 225 (where I'm at now)
    -how you split your calories and macros for each meal
    -and how you alternate carb loading and protein loading to "shock" your metabolism

Any info or any extra tips would be much appreciated.

ps. The Wesley Willis quote whips the llamas ass with a belt.

thanks and keep up the good work!

16. krosspyder

you have landed on a valuable site... you are right.

i hope your time here is a helpful one... whatever your goal is.

what is your goal.. by the way... if you don't mind me asking?

thanks again for your encouragement. i couldnt of done it without this site.

17. krosspyder

thank you kind sir!

18. krosspyder

a fan! never thought i would have a fan. do i get to sign autographs yet? wait... wheres my agent?

thanks. :d_smile:

19. krosspyder

i remember awhile back me trying to get fit.. but i didnt have the right information... sure i lost wieght (not as quick and not nearly as much as i have now) but i fell of easy and slid back into my old lifestyle... why because i didnt know about it being a lifestyle change and an addiction problem.... as well as a bunch of other information that i have obtained and gathered from being on this board. this forum has provided me with tools and weapons to combat almost every obstacle i can encounter... my next one is the slowing down of fat loss with the lower the body fat. i understand that to combat that i have to 1)not give up just because im not seeing much change 2)fight harder... maybe cardio twice a day (some days). point is... im learning from everyone here.
    you will and can do the same. everyone is so supportive and helpful to each other... giving out information that normally would cost.
    gracious members. the progress pics posted up by all these members serves as an inspiration for those who feel like it cant happen to them. i felt that way. but i looked at those pics... read what these people were saying and realized.. hey they are just like me... nothing special.. in terms of body chemistry (for the most part)... they just keep on... determined and dont give up... thats the trick.

i'll be happy to answer some of those questions you posted. im going to have to look through my loose journal for the stats though. i'll post back with some more direct help relating to the specific questions you have asked. thanks man.

20. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

Amazing progress! :tucool:

Keep it up!