1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My new BodyCraft Xpress Pro gym

Discussion in 'Gym Equipment' started by Wherebob, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Wherebob

Wherebob Active Member

Bought a BodyCraft Xpress pro gym with leg press and set it up a few weeks ago. So far I love it. It's very smooth and has a great range of exercises. This is the first leg press I have owned and has taken some getting use to. I use to do barbell squats which killed my knees but the leg press doesn't. I really would recommend this gym to anyone looking for a new home gym.

[​IMG]

2. Wherebob

Wherebob Active Member

Oh and the best thing on it in my opinion are these adjustable cable arms. These are a great full function workout and feels great when your done. They do take a little getting use to.
    [​IMG]

3. jesse1

jesse1 Well-Known Member

Congrats, that is a great piece of equipment. How hard was it to set up?

4. Wherebob

Wherebob Active Member

Wasn't too bad if you have set up a home gym before, which I had. Might be a little tough for a first timer.

Here's how the instructions look
    [​IMG]

5. CASABLANCA

CASABLANCA Well-Known Member

Nice machine and nice cars :cool:

6. liesepetz

liesepetz Member

I am thinking about buying one, too, but I don't like that you can only increase the weight in 10lbs steps. Other brands (e.g. Body Solid with their WSA2,5 and WSA5 "add ons") offer smaller weights to put on top of the weight stack, so you can increase weight in smaller steps. Did you find a working solution for the Xpress pro for this?