1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My Current Cut Results!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by Blinkbear, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Blinkbear

Blinkbear Well-Known Member

ALMOST 300 POUNDS!

I couldn't believe I was getting up that high. I've always been big but this was starting to get out of hand. I needed a change before I got too disgusted with myself to get out of bed in the morning. Also, this isn't my first time here trying to get healthy.

...not my second time either :o

Then along came Ca$on and his AMAZING transformation and that's all it took to get the ball rolling for me. I HAVE to give credit to Ca$on for this. He gave me the inspiration to get back at it agian for a third try and I have a feeling this one is gonna stick. He emailed me a couple of his workouts, I went to the library and picked up Darden's "The NEW high Intensity Training" and read it cover to cover.

I made up a diet that consists of clean, whole foods with a 60C/20P/20F split that I do my best to follow. I'd say I've done quite well in that regard, prolly about 90% sticking to it and when I don't eat a pre-planned meal I do my best to keep it sensible, whole, and healthy. No junk food here aside from the once weekly cheat meal (which is usually Subway anyways lol). Calories restricted down to 1700-1900 per day (*gasp*, I know) . I do 3 days of full-body HIT training using Darden's 8-12 reps to failure, 3/3 cadence, with strict form and some cardio here and there when I feel like riding the bike. There was about a 2.5-3 week layoff where I couldn't do anything do to a neck issue that was finally cleared up with a visit to the chiropractor. I still stuck to my diet, though. Doing this so far I've lost 25 pounds. The most I've lost on any program I've started.

Here's some pics (not really a photoshop whiz). I apologize for the hairyness lol. And the spot under my left bitch-tit is called Lentigo. It showed up about 6-7 years ago. I'm pretty self-conscious about it but I deal. It's kinda jsut there. My gf thankfully doesn't mind either of these two issues haha. gotta love her.

Anyways...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh ya, and I'm 6' tall and 22 years old. I'm tossing around the idea of starting a journal too where I can go more in depth as to what I'm doing and what my diet consists of. I started a journal before but of course I quit that just like I quit the program I was on then. But not this time. The results that I've acheived thus far only prove to myself this time that I'm not jsut paying lip service. I'm backing it up. I've still got a long way to go though. The goal is 220-230 pounds. I've literally not weighed that much since I was probably 15-16.

Oh and while I do give well-deserved credit for my current cut to Ca$on; I'd be remiss not to mention John Stone as I couldn't do this it without this site. In my 4+ year posting and lurking and reading the daily update, I've learned more than I'd ever thought I'd know about getting and staying healthy. Only now am I seriously applying this knowledge for myself. Thank you, John!

Any comments, questions, or advice is greatly appreciated.

#1 Blinkbear, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. darksleeper25

darksleeper25 Active Member

congrats so far. You've lost 15 pounds and it's noticable. Keep up the good work. A journal is a good idea too.

3. _Marcus

_Marcus Active Member

hey, a really good start. good work so far. I hope the next 15 pounds will come as soon!

I like the way your are hiding your face :lol:

cheers, marcus

4. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!!! :tucool:

It just gets better from here! If you start a journal let me know so I can subscribe.

Once you get the workout bug and you see results it will be hard to stop. :tu:

5. electriciantim

electriciantim Active Member

the mickey d french fry face cover is great :tu: excellent work and i have no doubt that you'll stick with it this time. one month turns into two months and two into three and the first thing you know a years gone by and your a lean mean machine... and i'm sure a lot of folks will say you're at too low a calorie count but i've done a really low cal count for about seven months and i've lost 60lbs and have actually built muscle too. one more month and i'll up my calories. not saying this is good or bad, it's just what has worked for me...

6. SWO LIFE

SWO LIFE Active Member

Keep chargin'!

7. Jedi

Jedi Well-Known Member

:confused: I make it 25 pounds lost. keep up the great work:tu:

8. Senolian

Senolian Active Member

Very nice work :)

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

keep it up your doing well

10. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

I agree with you, Jedi. 25 pounds in about 6 weeks is a great start. And it is noticeable. I feel another success story in the making. Way to go, BB.:tucool:

11. bebeto123

bebeto123 Active Member

nice progress, when you get to 20% get a tan and shave your chest LOL

12. LiLRoB89

LiLRoB89 Active Member

yup... very noticable. Good job man, keep going!

13. gray

gray Active Member

Love handles and belly shrinking, continue!

14. Rogozhin

Rogozhin Active Member

Great progress so far, Blinkbear! :tucool:

15. zero

zero Well-Known Member

Great work! very clear from the pics!
    When you have a collection of pics to look at it really helps keep you going.

Journal is a good idea, even just from a point of a record of how your doing and what your doing :nod:

Good luck with the rest:tu:

16. afraser42

afraser42 Active Member

Nice stuff man! Please keep us posted - lookin forward to seein' ya at the end of the month :tucool:

17. Super89Rex

Super89Rex Well-Known Member

Congratulations, 25 lbs just under 2 months is really great. Keep up all the hard work, the effort will definitely pay off; that's what I tell myself when I'm at the end of an intense cardio session with 45 seconds to go or lifting.

Congrats!