1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

My before cut photos.

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by notforeveryone, May 13, 2011.

1. notforeveryone

At first i did think i was going to do this but i have decided it will help me and give me some motivation.
    For the past two weeks i have been eating right, trying to get as clean as possible, but not hitting the gym. I am starting my strict cutting diet and training on Monday and will continue that for several months.

I am 6'3 190 lbs (give or take a few lbs). I want to be around 180-185 lbs. Is that too low for my frame? Just 2 months ago i was 215lbs.
    I feel like i have a good base for a clean cut and just need to perfect my diet some.

Also (since everyone asks); what do ya'll think my Bf% is right now? I am thinking around 18 or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flattering photos, i know. I need a tan badly.

2. Eye-Licker

Eye-Licker Member

18% sounds about right, give or take 3%. doesn't really matter, it is what it is and if you don't have any way of regularly determing your body composition with good consistency then it isn't something worth worrying about.

you're going to be huge by the way. :bb: