1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

membership upgrade

Discussion in 'Technical' started by leftyx, Dec 21, 2008.

1. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Searched the forum on "membership" and "upgrade" and couldn't find an answer. My question is "If I upgrade from "supporter" to "bronze", do I get a year from when I upgrade?" What happens to the rest of the time I have left on my "supporter" membership?
    I don't mind throwing John the extra few bucks, but I was curious as to how this works.

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

If you upgrade before your current subscription is expired, then you will receive one year at the new level from the time of your upgrade.

If you have more than 1 month left at your current subscription level, I'm happy to add the amount of time remaining to your new subscription (prorated to the new subscription level). I have to do this manually, so just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.

3. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Okay, do it. I'll pay the difference, just let me know.

4. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

No, I mean if you upgrade to a higher membership then PM me and I'll add any time that was left on your existing membership (prorated to the new membeship level) onto your new subscription.