1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Megan Fox insecure

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by Cocomartinez, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Cocomartinez

Cocomartinez Active Member

Attached Files:

2. AndiMAC

AndiMAC Well-Known Member

Man if I looked like Megan Fox..... TO be that gorgeous and still have body issues. I know we all have them but wow. Never would have guessed. Makes me appreciate the fact that I love myself however I look even more. Confidence exudes beauty!

3. akm3

akm3 Well-Known Member

I think all women (and possibly all men) either have a over developed self confidence and ego (whether they deserve it or not) about their bodies *OR* they think they are terribly ugly. Very few people seem to fall in between.

4. Sea2Sea

Sea2Sea Active Member

I think Megan needs to browse the JSF forums for a new boy friend that will go to the Globes with her!:jumping:

5. guava

guava Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

I think when you're in a place where you depend on your body for your livelihood, you're by necessity more focused on your physical imperfections.

And, the type of person who would choose that career path has a higher aesthetic standard than another person might. Salma Hayak is an immediate threat to her, so it makes sense to be worried that she's physically inferior.

Well that was terribly unattractive. :( I don't know if she was trying to be funny, or if she just ran out of her antidepressants. :confused: Displaying an attitude like that will not do her any favors. It's more fun to watch a halfway attractive person who loves herself than a drop-dead-gorgeous girl who wishes she had someone else's body.

6. MannishBoy

MannishBoy Senior Member

I read the subtext in that interview as she'd just had a fight with Brian Austin Green and was a bit wounded and upset.

Not a moment I'm sure she's proud of.

7. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

Yea she obviously had just gotten into a fight or something :(. I will be your hero Megan Fox