1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

May 2011 TSM: Mauidude

Discussion in 'Transformation Spotlights' started by John Stone, May 1, 2011.

1. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

Totally deserving of this recognition, Doug. I feel like you are a friend that I have just never met in person. We share a lot of common beliefs in Faith and fitness. Keep the fire in your (30") belly.:tucool:

2. Gskarr

Gskarr Active Member

Excellent progress MD.
    i hope some day i can visit Maui and share with you some umbrella drinks.

best regards

GS

3. rollcast

rollcast Active Member

Great work Doug! And AMEN!

4. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Congrats! :claplow:Well deserved!
    BJ and I got married in Maui and we plan on going back someday! We will let you know when we do! ;)

5. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

woo hoo!!!! you are most deserving, buddy!!! look amazing btw. :nod:

lots of great advice here.

keep working hard and playing harder. :tucool:

6. Mauidude

Mauidude Active Member

Thanks Carguy! You are definitely a brother in the Lord and in the gym. You've been one of my inspirations here on this site.

Deja: I know how hard you work on your own goals and the tremendous effort you put in. You've had your own share of life struggles and I look forward to seeing you persevere.

Leftyx: Hey, don't look at that waist too much, folks might get the wrong idea. :lol: Thanks for the encouragement.

Jbivens: My son is doing great at the present. Thanks for mentioning that. He recently asked for some before/after pics. When he got them, he said it is motivating him to think about getting back into the gym. Stay tuned on that one.

Fat Lenny: Thanks man. I'll reserve a spot in the gym for you when you get here in 2012. Looking forward to seeing that beach ready body.

Rogo: Thanks for checking in. You've had your share of ups and downs fitness wise. Hoping to see you as a TSM one day soon.

Imelda: I know from lurking on your journal that you are quite the inspiration yourself. Those of us in the upper quadrant of life need to be an example to the younger folks. You certainly do that yourself.

Bob T: You are off to a great start my friend. I have a gut feeling you will be sticking with it. Keep it up.

7. vidasuena

vidasuena Well-Known Member

Absolutely great, Mauidude. Wishing you all the strength, peace, joy, and freedom that life has in store for you.

8. jbivens

jbivens Active Member

That's awesome to hear. I hope he gets committed to fitness like his Dad. Follwing your example will give him the outlet he needs to channel his energy into something positive. Good luck to him and God bless.

9. k3vb0

k3vb0 Well-Known Member

Mauidude, that's an amazing transformation. And to do that with the stresses you had in your life is aw inspiring. I'm anxious to hear how your son does with his own transformation, both physically and mentally. You're truly inspiring.

10. cymbals

cymbals Active Member

Fantastic job Doug, you look great!!