1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Max-OT Cardio... Does it work?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by v0id, Feb 3, 2005.

1. v0id

v0id Well-Known Member

OK so i've searched the forums about Max-OT cardio, but have been having a hard time finding true information about it...
    Article Here:
    http://www.ast-ss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=97

Everyone in the forum seems to swear by ~45min fasted low intensity cardio... however after reading the Max-OT cardio article, it says that by doing their program you will not be losing as much muscle and still making great progress by jump-starting your resting motabolism... I don't know about all of you, but if I could do 16min of cardio in the morning instead of 45min, that's an extra 30min of sleep... and if I'm seeing the same results... why not?

My question is... Does it work?! Has anyone tried it, and if so, do they have results? Hopefully we can start a big discussion about this topic, as it can (and im sure it will be) argued either way. I'm just looking for what is best for me to lose fat, and keep (if not improve upon) my current muscle mass...