1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

March 2010 TSM: carguy

Discussion in 'Transformation Spotlights' started by John Stone, Mar 1, 2010.

1. GuitarNWeights

GuitarNWeights Active Member

Awesome job Mike! That last back double bicep picture is insane!

2. Richie11

Richie11 Active Member

impressive change and to keep changing as well after loosing the fat and moving into definition :bow:

3. Denzalo

Denzalo Active Member

awesome

Mr. Carguy!

You didn't think I'd miss out on congratulating my favorite JSFer, did ya? Awesome pics, awesome story.. I like how you said fitness doesn't have a beginning and end date. That line is very motivating!

Better late than never, and now you can live the rest of your years knowing that you have done your best for your health. A physique like yours at your age is very rare indeed. Major kudos to you my friend. :tucool:

belated grats, Mike!

-Charles

4. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

Thanks, Charles. And up until today, I don't think I knew your name was Charles. When you first showed up on JSF, I had to take you under my wing since you were a tall, thin ecto looking to bulk up. You certainly have done well. How is your bulk coming along?

5. Denzalo

Denzalo Active Member

To be honest I've been maintaining for the last year or so. I've gotten pretty close to 170lbs at one time but feel pretty uncomfortable at that weight because of the potbelly I've been growing. I've never been good at keeping track of my diet or keeping it strict. I'm back to 163ish.. I'm happy where I am now, but I would still like to grow bigger guns! :flex:

Right now I'm thinking about cutting a little bit for my midsection, not sure how yet, but that seems to be where all my fat is. I hate cardio! :bang:

6. smuhhh

smuhhh Well-Known Member

Congrats! Great to see you are still at it. I haven't been on the forums much lately, but plan to be more. See you around!