1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

M@ as hell...

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by M@, Mar 20, 2006.

1. gazareth

gazareth Senior Member

Speak for yourself :confused: :lol:

Good to see you back M@! :) Health and fitness is just one big journey isn't it, there's often no clear start or end, and sometimes we find ourselves at the bottom of a steep-ass hill when we'd rather be at the top looking at the beautiful valley below.

2. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    :lol:

Philosophy. :rolleyes:

3. gazareth

gazareth Senior Member

Yeah I'm rolling my eyes at that post now :lol:

4. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    :lol:

5. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    Actually got a call from the doctor's office this morning. The verdict is obstructive sleep apnea and my GP has put in an order for a CPAP machine. I just contacted my insurance to figure out a ballpark idea of what I'll be paying for the device and have some idea, but it all depends on what the company charges and whether they're in-network. Healthcare in this country is fucked up. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to actually getting 7.5 hours of sleep for 7.5 hours spent in bed! :spaz:

6. Shamie

Shamie Senior Member

Did you have this issue when you were thinner? If not, once you lose the weight, maybe it will disappear. I sometimes read these transformation articles, and the people sometimes say that the sleep apnea disappeared when they lost weight. But of course I am not a doctor. Good luck.

7. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Agree about healthcare. Moving on from that topic, I'm glad you heard back from the doctor's office and the process is moving along. Hopefully, they're won't be too many out of pocket expenditures.