1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

M@ as hell...

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by M@, Mar 20, 2006.

1. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    Weight: 270.2 lbs
    Bodyfat: 28.3%

I got caught up on sleep last night with a solid 7.5 hours and am feeling human again.

The spot where I got the pellets inserted blossomed into a massive purple and red bruise yesterday. It was itching and hurting and I thought that maybe I'd gotten an infection or that my body was rejecting the drugs. I was counseled that this is normal for the first couple of procedures and, sure enough, today it's feeling fine. I can tell that it's starting to kick in a little bit. I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks.

2. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    Weight: 269.4 lbs
    Bodyfat: 29.1 %

So it's been a week since I got the testosterone pellets inserted and am healed up enough to start working out vigorously again. The effects are remarkable. If you told me that this was as good as it was going to get, I'd be all-in and ready for the next treatment. Fact is, this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's supposed to get better for two more weeks before it levels off. I love it. Some of the things I've clearly noticed:
    • Overall energy increase
    • Recover more quickly from energetically taxing things
    • Libido roaring back to life
    • More alert and less fatigued after interrupted sleep
    • Better sleep overall
    • Huge confidence increase - things that would've made me worry last week are easily blown off as trivial
    • Less procrastination - I've taken care of a half-dozen things that I've been putting off for 1-6 months
    I was kicking myself for having waited so long before returning to HRT but the fact of the matter is that I needed to get off of it for a couple of years so that we could have a family. Now that we've got two beautiful, healthy kids, I'm back in the game. We may still have a third kid, but I'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, we're both too taxed with two little ones to contemplate another.

I can't wait to get back under the bar tomorrow and start doing this all right. :flex:

3. gazareth

gazareth Senior Member

I think this is called a dependency chain :lol:

--

How come you need to come off HRT to have kids? Does it slow down your swimmers or something?

4. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017

Media:
    Albums:
    Yeah: The Testim gel shut my sperm production down entirely. :nod: