1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

M@ as hell...

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by M@, Mar 20, 2006.

1. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017
    Platinum Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Bodyweight: 248.6 lbs
    Bodyfat: 27.7%

RHR is down to 69 bpm.

I've finished my schoolwork for the semester and have stabilized the work situation for the moment. I have the next five weekends off before I start up the last semester of my MSIT degree program (though I will still have 2 semesters after that to get my MBA.) I'm already feeling much more energized by the break. This semester wasn't particularly onerous: Both classes used weekly projects throughout the term rather than having midterms and finals. So, while there was a significant volume of work to do on a weekly basis, I didn't get the huge stress-crush of those couple of busy weeks. Despite that, it feels (like it has after every semester) like there's a huge weight off of my shoulders.

My bodyweight is, sadly, more the result of a stomach virus I contracted from my son on Monday than from any discipline in the kitchen. The idea of eating food still isn't very appealing.

I have to do my staff's 2nd quarter reviews today and Monday. I don't have a single performance issue among my six federal direct reports (a seventh is on a leave of absence until September) and I'm racking my brain to figure out ways to improve performance in Q3. Good problem to have.

Sara and I are going downtown tonight to celebrate a friends' birthday at one of those room-escape places. The place is right by the Verizon Center and there's a Capitals playoff game vs. the Maple Leafs tonight, so that whole area (congested at the best of times) is going to be a madhouse. We're planning to park at Sara's parents' house and Uber in. Her folks are watching the boy at our house. I can't believe how lucky we've gotten with the grandparent situation. :D

2. M@

M@ Monster Maker 2017
    Platinum Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Bodyweight: 249.3 lbs
    Bodyfat: 28.0%

Decent week. I'm bloated up due to some salty food yesterday. Should be back in progressville this weekend. Sara's in St. Mary's County, MD for the weekend so I'm taking care of Alex all by myself. :scared: