1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ludvig78 vs Abguy

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Ludvig78, Aug 16, 2004.

1. escher

escher Well-Known Member

Thanks! Ludvig is a good 'teacher' and has helped me get on the right track :)

2. Ludvig78

Ludvig78 Well-Known Member

Hi!

It was no big deal but it was the fact that he thought he was so cool doing it. So much man with his big belly. I was thinking for myself. Sure you are so cool not.

But like you guys said. Turn it into something good. I will help anyone who need some help. No worries on that dudes.

3. Ludvig78

Bulk.

Hi!

Thought I would post some update pictures. As you can see I am abit on the fat side but not too worried about that. In about two months I start my cutting. ;) Gained some but the pecs are hard to get into growth. Think I will add more streching to losen up the muscle more. Think it may be locked up. :confused:

Well well. Don't be to hard on me. ;)

Attached Files:

4. Reno_1ted

Reno_1ted Well-Known Member

Most noticable change is in shoulders !!! Really really good progress there, they are rounder and bigger. Nice work ! :tu:

5. Ludvig78

And the layer of fatness aswell. *lol*

6. Ludvig78

Seen

Hi!

Anyone seen abguy?

7. Ludvig78

Hi!

Hi All.

Finished my certified nutrition advisor course today. Think I ased the test if not strange. Was first in and first out. Really put some efforts in learing as much as I could. Will try to get a couple of test clients now that I have a title. :)

8. Lurifax

Lurifax Well-Known Member

Gratz!;)

9. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

I'm still here !!

Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking !!

Been REALLY swamped since I started my self employment. There just aren't enough hours in the day !

Lost a little weight during the changeover, but I'm back on track, though I haven't really been updating my journal.

I'm still going to finish up the bulk in January, don't worry.

I'll be back on the creatine too, at the end of this week.

No real change from last month, though I feel smaller since I stopped creatine. Hopefully I can make up some time, and make some more improvement during these last 6 weeks.

Brian

10. Ludvig78

Hi!

Hi All.

Back at the gym today. Had a 6 day off and was totally waisted on friday. Had a christmas party at work so it was really time for me to get back into the gym. My back injury was still bothering me a bit but I think it's just a muscle knot that I need to get massaged. Have booked an appointment for that so I should be back in the game. Workout feelt pretty good anyways. Did some biceps and pecs. Was back at almost the same weights as before the injury so it didn't effect me that much. Have also added some extra carbs and certain times to my diet and specially shakes. Learned some secrets when it goes to uptake on my diet counsellor course. ;)

11. Ludvig78

Today

Hi!

Pain is totally gone today. It most be a muscle knot that is bothering me because yesterday I still feelt it alot and today it's gone. Was like that a couple of days ago aswell. On day the pain and then the second one no pain at all.

Will try to hit it harder from now on. I have grown alot last couple of months but I need to do some changes to keep myself motivated. Get bored very easy. Kinda worried about the arms aswell. Don't hit them hard at all but they keep on growing. Pumped I am like 17.3 inch and that is over the top for my overall frame. Get alot of stares on that, especially from guys. Actually have alot of people coming up to me asking how the hell I hit the arms. I probably work them out less then the average dude at the gym, but I think it's a gen thing. My dad has the same thing. Arms like logs without lifting the weights. :)

Well well. Will do some thinking and see what I need to change. After christmas I will try to hit it hard and heavy for around 2 months and then go on cut. Looking forward to this summer. :)

12. Ludvig78

Shoulders

Hi!

Did shoulders last night. That was the thing that hurt me the first time and it feel very good so I feel recovered. I am very excited. Have really gained strength in the standing shoulderpress with barbell. Gone from like 121 lbs 10 rep in first set to 153 10 reps in first set. Feels great when you get the gains. Been standing in the same spot for a while and suddenly it cracked and got me though the breaking point. I could probably maybe add some more weight but I really don't wanna break my back. Feels abit unstable in the waist line when you have 153 lbs standing up on straight arms. :)

Well it feels great. Back is also becoming stronger. Chest streching is making me more flexible and giving me strength gains aswell. Just hope I won't get injured again. Wish me luck! ;)

13. Ludvig78

Bulk coming to an end

Hi!

My bulk is coming to an end. Last week of bulk and then starting a slow slow cut. Actually feels pretty good. I feel big and heavy like hell. People in my home town that have not seen me for about 5-6 months are asking me if I am steorids or something. One guy asked me if I am living in the gym 24/7. I myself just feel bloated and heavy. Sure I have made some serious gains but I like myself better in a smaller frame. Also have some problems with my elbows after all the heavy lifting. Feels good to be home at my parents place, just eating and recovering. Next couple of weeks at work will be intense. Will be traveling outside sweden for 12 days during three weeks time. Hope I land a hotel that has a smaller gym or something. Have to bring my runnings shoes aswell. Will start to add some light cardio and then do more and more. The bulk has been nice but I am looking forward to eating less. I feel like I am stuffed all the time. Will probably lose alot of water from all the loaded carbs. Looking to drop down to about 190 pretty quick.

Thanks you all for this year. Happy new years.

regards
    Ludvig.

14. Ludvig78

Back at the gym!

Hi!

At last I seem to be getting back to the gym. Been traveling and working like a rat due to my work. Last week I worked from 8 am to 12 pm 4 out of five days a week. Also been out of town in hotels during that time. I actually found some room for one session but that was just some light cardio. I am traveling this week aswell, denmark-copenhagen, but it seems like my luck has changed. I am staying at a five star hotel which has it's own wellness center (gym). Tomorrow me and my co worker are gone smash the weights. I have not been in the gym for like 2-3 weeks now and I am getting sick of this. Next week I am leaving for helsinki in finland and hope to find the same luck but I am just staying there for about 2-3 days so I will have the end of the week to recover. Really looking forward to the weights!!! :db:

Will have to post some pictures of the end of my bulk. Just need some time to do that. :)

Yesterday a old friend of mine actually called me and told me he had heard that I am taking steorids from someone in my old home town. Spend some time there during my christmas vacation and someone had told him that I looked big. I laughed and told I was bulking but what the heck is the bull shit about steorids. I won't risk my health for anything. I just want it to be better and that is why I work out. I told him to calm down and notified him that this bs is not true. Had to call my parents aswell to tell them that this is not true if someone is talking about something like this. Small town, major talk.

Ok time for bed. Need to get up early tomorrow morning.

take care
    L.

15. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

Hey Ludwig -

As you know, I've got my work cut out for me, as I've let the word "bulk" get a little out of hand.

Due to some personal life issues, I wasn't eating enough and lost some of what I added on, plus some mass.

Well, what is done, is done. Here are two photos. First one, is probably at my lowest bf at the end of August, and the next one is today, at around 14-15 % bf.

Tomorrow I start my cut.

Nice going, btw, on your bulk. You stayed focused. Congrats to you ;)

Brian

#135 ABguy, Jan 16, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009