1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ludvig78 vs Abguy

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Ludvig78, Aug 16, 2004.

1. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

OK Ludvig, here's the double bicep shots ....

#101 ABguy, Oct 12, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. Ludvig78

Ludvig78 Well-Known Member

Not bad not bad. You still look pretty low on the bf, which is good. Looking solid. :) :tu:

3. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

Bulk Day # 63

Well, we're half way there.....

I'm pissed that I didn't take the time to get some standardized front and back shots. I guess I'll just have to try and stand in the same places when I take my after shots.

Everything is going fine. Actually, better than fine.

Up 12 lbs so far.....hope to get 11 more by Jan 15th

#103 ABguy, Oct 20, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  4. Ludvig78

Looking good B. Me and my bulking friend were talking about easing up on the food. He starts to get to the point were the clothing needs to be shopped in bigger sizes and my clothes are also way tight. Maybe will add some cadio. *lol*

5. karatetricker

karatetricker Well-Known Member

It might say this somewhere in this thread, but I figured I'd ask anyway. When are you guys posting progress pics? I know ABGuy has been posting some here and there, but I haven't seen a full out comparison or anything from Ludvig.

Just wondering.

And great work so far from what I've seen. :claplow:

6. Ludvig78

Not looking close enough. I added one not long ago. Check again. :) It's fatness in a box. ;)

7. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

K -

I guess we really didn't set a specific time for updates, but I guess half way is a good time. I think I have some front and back shots from around that time. Too bad we didn't set some standards before hand.

I will update with some half way through photos over the weekend.

Then, I was thinking of holding off until the end (Jan 15th), but everyone knows I can't go that long without posting something :p

#107 ABguy, Oct 20, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  8. Ludvig78

I will add something in end of this month just to please minds in here. :)

9. Ludvig78

Hi All.

Have been having a rest week. Went really hard for like 7-8 weeks but then I feelt I need to recharge. Started to get strange sounds in my elbows and just feelt worn out. Been a nice week. Had some time to do other things then normally. I feel alot more refreshed now and I think it will be fun to start going again. Will do one more week of lighter weights and then move on to a creatine cycle again. Will take v12 instead of ordinary creatine. Had some serious problems with illness after my workouts. Sometimes I had to lay down on the floor and close my eyes just not to throw up. Never had this issue before but I feelt it kinda coming the last time before my vacations. Will be nice to drink something that is sweet aswell. Will try to maintain my weight and not add on more then my current status. Also decided to start doing heavy deadlifts. Did some on 280 at my last back session. It went fairly easy. Think my core and legworkouts have helped me alot there. Even I was stuned.

regards
    Ludvig.

10. Reno_1ted

Reno_1ted Well-Known Member

280kgs ??????? :eek:

11. Ludvig78

No.

130 kg. I still consider my ass very week when it comes to dead lifts. Have a friend that does 140 kg at a body weight of 75 kilos. I don't mean a one rep lift more like a 10-12 reps in two three sets.. ;)

12. Ludvig78

Back to the gym.

Hi All.

Going back to the gym today. Had some issues with my elbow the last week before the rest. Now it feels good and refreshed again. Will be nice to see what happens in the gym today. Don't think I have lost that much strength. Actually think I might be stronger. Also feel that the body is totaly drained on creatine. Will start a new cycle friday this week to get the best start on monday. Hope to post some pictures before i start on creatine again. ;) I am kinda fat for the moment but that will soon change. :)

13. Ludvig78

HI!

Had a great workout monday. Feelt refreshed but tired at the same time. Been tired alot lately. It's going for long cold and dark winter over here. Have a hard time handling that but I will try sticking through out this rough time. Wish me luck. Legs tomorrow. Not looking forward to it but it's got to be done. Will be nice to see if I feel sick or not afterwards. Next week I hope to start loading up with bolt. Just love that product. :)

14. Ludvig78

Legs

Legs earlier today. Had my second throw up ever in the gym. Feelt sick like hell after a few heavy sets of squats. Did those directly after dead lifs on 280. Maybe not so smart. Think i had some problem getting enough oxygen into my system. Well. It passed when I quit so now I am ok again. Looking forward to friday. Kinda thinking about adding a extra session just for legs. Need to push them over the limit. ;)

15. escher

escher Well-Known Member

hmm.. careful Ludvig you dont push yourself TOO hard. maybe your body is telling you to take it easy for a bit. :)

16. Ludvig78

Bolt.

Hi!

Really looking forward to getting on bolt. It will be a bit delayed but I was ready to take that because I ordered it from the US. Missing the major pumping sensation. Legs and triceps today. Had to change my schedule from legs and chest to legs and triceps. Chest is to big of a msucle group to work out together with legs. After the legs I am bumded and need to work something that doesn't need as much oxygen. Think it will work out fine.

Otherwise things are going alot fine. Had some elbow problem but I realized what it was. I need to start streching my forarms better. I have a sensation in the muscle that is connected in the forarm. Had this sort of problems with my groin a year ago and streching helped it out. Most muscle problems are related with bad streching so I need to prio that up a bit.

Well well. Take care now guys and work it hard.

17. Ludvig78

Feed up.

Hi!

I get so feed up here at my work sometimes. I have some people at my office that really don't look healthy. They just sitt around the computer and the waistline is getting larger and larger. Then we have discussions about food and I try to bring out the healthy side off it. Get stupid ass comments about that you should have butter in specific foods otherwise the are not the real thing. Same thing with coffee. Had this one guy replacing the milk in the coffee machine from skim to 3% fat. I was like it's ok with skim milk. You don't notice it that much. He as like no no. It should be the real thing otherwise it's not coffee. Fact is that he is like 5'6 and way over 200 pounds and goes around and talks like he was some sort of buffed up guy when the fact is that he is just a slobb of fat. I get so pissed on certain people sometimes. Can someone calm me down a bit? :mad:

18. escher

escher Well-Known Member

Think of it as a good opportunity to help them out, and make a change in their lives. Make one person your mission to get in shape, and the others will see the diference. Course they have to be somewhat willing to change!

19. Nico

Nico Well-Known Member

Use their weakness as a motivator for yourself. I don't remember which bodybuilder said this, but about 10 years ago I remember reading about his approach in the gym-He said he would look around at the other people working out and feed off of their lack of dedication, their bad form, their light weights, any example of weakness and he would harness that into focusing so hard on his own work that their weakness became his fuel.

I've never been someone who tries to tell people to be healthy if they don't want to be. When I see people who I work with who make fun of me for going to the gym or for not eating cake and ice cream every day it just motivates me.

Arnold always said that you should never allow people with negative attitudes to influence you. Chances are most people would allow the negatives to seep into their own behavior, but if you can figure a way to use their negative attitude to drive you, then it won't make you as mad.

20. Nico

Nico Well-Known Member

I saw your photos on Ludwig's site-the progress is pretty awesome.