1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Ludvig78 Videos and Pictures.

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by Ludvig78, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Ludvig78

Ludvig78 Well-Known Member

New picture taken 5 minutes ago. Think my shape is coming along pretty ok. Really made a deal to keep the diet and after only two weeks I think I have lost alot of water weight and maybe some fat. DonĀ“t feel as bloated. Will stick to my LF diet. I am amazed how easy it has been to loose weight so far. Here is the update picture. Please feel free to comment. Will keep adding videos and picture to this thread just to keep everything in one place.

Left picture is today right pre summer. Not a big difference but I have added about 20 lbs to my bench and about 40 to my deadlifts. Will need to get the BF down more to see some major difference but that will be sorted out with out door runs 2 times a week.

regards
    L

Attached Files:

#1 Ludvig78, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  2. Doubleoqueso

Doubleoqueso Active Member

I don't see a lot of difference between the two pics aside from the hue, but your arms and shoulders are huge in both. Well, you do have the nifty bicep vein in the blue pic, so that's progress :)

Edit: Maybe it was my monitor, as on a different PC the pic colors are the same :/

#2 Doubleoqueso, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  3. Ludvig78

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah difference is not big at all. Just wanted to post it for myself since I am steping up the pace from now on and will probably be able to show more progress in my coming picture. Think pictures are a great way to track progress since you never see the progress when you see yourself in the mirror every day. ;)

4. adonys

adonys Active Member

impressive pictures.
    how long have you been training and which routine do you follow

5. Ludvig78

6. Pete5

Pete5 Active Member

Your traps look bigger.

7. Ludvig78

traps

Yeah. Probably from thei dead lifts. Been hitting em harder lately. ;)

8. Ludvig78

9. Ludvig78

Started my cut

Started my cut about 14 days ago. Its been pretty ok. I am doing Intermittent Fasting setup where I do about 2200 cals on off days that are pretty low carb, high protein and on workout days I do about 2700 that are high carbs low fat and pretty decent on the protein. I almost never feel hungry and the diet is pretty easy. Last couple of days have been pretty harsh thou. I did some dead lifts the other day and my back snaped and I got so stiff its not even funny. Now it seems to be recovering so i will try to hit arms tomorrow. Here is my chart. I lost about 8 lbs the first 14 days but now it seems to stable out. Lots of dead weight in restored water I guess. Goal is to get down to about 85 kg. Now I am at about 90-91 depending on the day. The attachment is my weight loss graph and current shape. Feel free to comment.

Attached Files:

#9 Ludvig78, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  10. Ludvig78

Cutting.

Done some cutting since I totally lost it this summer with alcohol and food. Change is not that huge but atleast something. :) Feel free to comment.

Attached Files:

11. Ludvig78

Motivation.

I really need to get the motivation going for the coming year. Have not been hitting the gym hard at all these last couple of months but in a way I think that has been good for me. I have had some issued both with my shoulder and biceps and I just think I over did it I did 6 reps of biceps curls with 68 lbs dumbells and was going crazy with the weights. Think it broke down and gave me these injuries. Been focusing on stamina and hitting the tracks in the forest instead. I will try to combine it more this coming year and get alot smaller then I am. Now I am about 210 I think and I wanna be at about 190 ripped. I really don't feel like I need to be big anymore. Its nicer to be light on the legs, ripped and have good stamina. The stamina part has helped me alot. I don't feel as tired and I can do faster sessions at the gym too. Its a win win situation. Today I will start out with my leangains program and just buy food so I got it at home. :)

12. escher

escher Well-Known Member

Hey you still have some good arms man! Get ready for June to go shirtless!

13. Ludvig78

Long term update. 7 years ago i posted anything in here and now i thought i would post a current shape picture. I am turning 40 in feb 2018. This is my current shape:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#13 Ludvig78, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  14. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Looking lean and strong.

15. Ludvig78

I still hit PRs so you do have a point. But low bf is 95% diet. I never hit cardio.