1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

love Handle

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by alyssajane, Apr 16, 2004.

1. alyssajane

alyssajane Well-Known Member

Im having trouble to loose my love handle :(

2. Reno_1ted

Reno_1ted Well-Known Member

What have u tried to get rid of it?

Do you lift weights / excersize / diet.

Need to know a bit more to help. :nod:

3. alyssajane

exersize and diet i already lose some weight my legs,butt and arms gets small already but my love andle are still big......im only 100lbs now from 115lbs.

4. Reno_1ted

Reno_1ted Well-Known Member

100lbs is very light !!! Theres no way you can be at all fat at 100lbs ! Unless your very short height wise?

If you diet and excersise then you will eventually loose the fat there (If its there). Your body burns fat from one part of your body, then another part and so on. The order it goes in depends on your body and not much else. Your handles may be the last place. Stick with it, see what happens.

But i must say that 100lbs, 7 stone, 45kg, is not very heavy. I think about putting weight on! Unless, as i say, your sub 5ft.

5. 2bfit

2bfit Well-Known Member

I used to have love handles. I used the stair master and walked A LOT to get rid of them. And it worked! :D

6. badgolfer

badgolfer Well-Known Member

keep exercising. they will go away as you bodyfat decreases. are you tracing your calories. you should be eating around 1000 calories a day 30/50/20. love handles are often the last to go but they will if you eat correctly and exercise. how tall are you?

7. CrysmBug

CrysmBug Well-Known Member

1,000 a day?? Wow, that doesn't seem like enough food, but I guess it's according to how tall you are. :nod:

8. alyssajane

yeah! im 151 cm only :d_frown: my body weight 45 kg my body fat is 12.1 kg muscle mass 29.3 kg most of my fat is in my waist line and my love handle... i want to get rid my fat in my waist...i go to gym 3 times a week i do kick shape and power rush ( liftting weight)

9. tantan

tantan Well-Known Member

Whenever I go on diet and exercise, the first place that loses its fat is the waist. I noticed it has got to do with my yoga sessions. I normally do not focus on any specific exercise to get rid of the love handles, but it goes off automatically if i practice yoga ! It really helps me a lot and now the most less focus area for me is the love handles ! You can try getting some yoga postures into your workout.

Good Luck ! ;)