1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For A Buddy

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by piel2000, Mar 30, 2004.

1. piel2000

piel2000 Well-Known Member

HELLO
    I AM LOOKING FOR A BUDDY THAT IS INTERESTED IN BEING MY ONLINE WORK OUT PARTENER.
    INSTANT MESSAGE EACH OTHER ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING?
    SUPPORT?
    I NEED TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!
    EVERY TIME I START TO NOTICE MY WEIGHT LOSE I ALWAYS GO ON A EATING FRENZY AND THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE. I NEVER GET THE SUPPORT THAT I NEED FROM THE FAMILY. DUE TO MY HUSBANDS HOURS AT WORK HE CAN NOT HELP ME.
    I NEED JUST MORELESS LIKE A CHAT BUDDY THAT LOVES TO TALK AND NEEDS THE SAME SUPPORT. :db:

2. woeisemma

woeisemma Well-Known Member

Hi Piel,
    I'm taking my college courses online so I am online quite a bit right now. You can email me or message me whenever you want. Visit my weightloss site and journal. If you have any questions..feel free to ask. :) You can get my chat names in my profile. -Emily

3. CrysmBug

CrysmBug Well-Known Member

I have the same problem (my hubby works 7 days a week and 10 hours a day) , but I have really committed myself here recently. If you would like to talk anytime just e-mail me. I would love to know how things are going. :gl:

4. Chim-Chim

Chim-Chim Well-Known Member

Of course that is what we are for!

Good luck! I am here to talk as well. One good thing about this site is that you will find most everybody to be very motivating and friendly. Don't hesitate to look any of us up and say hi! :tu: