1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller ... Err, Many Time Caller :(

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by astroguy, Jan 25, 2019.

1. astroguy

astroguy Well-Known Member

I've been a member 13 years. Got lots of great advice back in the day, trimmed down somewhat though stalled around 15% bf, back when my arms were 12" (and someone posted that that measurement was supposed to be flexed, and it was ... I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or that person). Anyway, I've grown since then (in good ways and bad ways) and really, really, really hope I don't need to do an intro thread again.

I've already started a fitness journal on this thread, so I'm not going to go into any real detail here. I'll just say that I've always liked this forum more than ... let's just say, "the other" forum ... so I hope to be posting to the journal regularly because I hope that I'm going to see regular progress. The biggest outside impediment to my progress is work and work-related travel, but I know those are surmountable, I just have to do it.