1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Lo0p's New Life

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Lo0p, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

This is going to be my journal, as it's WAAAAY overdue.

First, let me say thank you, to all of you. I've been reading your journals for years now and have nothing but the utmost gratitude for this site and the entire community here. :D

Had I not stumbled across John's animated GIF's back in early 2006 I honestly have no idea where I would be today. I would probably still be alive, but dead inside. I had no idea anything like that was even possible. Talk about inspiration, thx John. :claplow:

Me:
    [​IMG]

My Progress:

Start: 205 lbs (30ish%) in February 2006 (no pic, yes I regret it)

Midway: 156 lbs (High Teenish%) in December 2006 (skinny fat and still no pic)

August-October 2007 (SGX):
    [​IMG]
    :eek:

I have no current goals, although that is likely to change VERY soon. I do know one thing though, and that is I will never, ever go back :mad:

Anyone please feel free to post any kind of comment anytime in here. And if anybody would like to take a stab at my BF% that'd be great, I really don't care what it is other than to use as a mental reference point. I'll likely be manipulating it both up and down in the months to come.

#1 Lo0p, Nov 27, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. Chopaholic

Chopaholic Well-Known Member

welcome! :) nice work so far!

3. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Thank you so much, although that transformation is not the one I'm proud of. i don't think I ate enough calories, or healthy fats to be specific.

That led me to my BEFORE SGX pic, which is a little shameful but its still like 40 lbs down. Eat healthy fats!!! Trust me omg. omg....

4. mattback

mattback Active Member

dude you look killer now. how old are you? how tall also. keep it up! when you're satisified with your cut, go all out and get huge with strength!! it feels good to lift heavy again after a long cut :evil:

5. Ectomorphic

Ectomorphic Active Member

Wow dude. All I can say is I wanna do SGX now. :eek:

6. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Thank you Sir! I'm 26, 5'9" and ever so humbled by the numbers that pop up at the bottom of everyone of your posts!

I know, pretty frickin' ridiculous huh? The thing that gets me is the timeframe, were talking like under 2 1/2 months AND I was forced to take a weeklong break that actually turned into like 10 days.

7. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Yeah, I basically stopped SGX at the time of that pic and started to eat at maintenace and above a bit and started lifting heavier. In part because the SGX workouts got to be so damn boring, the same thing every week, with VERY slow poundage increases.

But then I got the former fat boy syndrome and I figured I'd taken enough time off dieting that I could really make a run for the $$ (like 7-8% ish) so I think that's what I'm gonna do. Might take me through January or so. I am not fully commited to it yet though, so I'm mentally trying to gear myself up for it. When I go, I go ALL out and I put it ALL in, it's just the way I am.

BF guesses anyone? I think its like 10%? I dunno.

8. SxyK1tty

SxyK1tty Active Member

wow. you look amazing. nice muslces you got there.

i'd love to know your meal pleans and workout plans. got a log or anything?!!

9. Merk

Merk Satan is my spirit animal

Looking good mango!

I wish I was that cut right now. Keep it up whatever your doing man because its working!

10. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Thank you, I'm still new to this so I'm not used to being able to take a comment like this from a girl and not blush :o feels amazing!

My eating plans and workouts are still centered around SGX philosophies so sadly, even though I would love to scream them to the world all I can do is HIGHLY recommend Chris Janusz (SGX) to you. Especially if you do not know what to EAT to CHANGE!! desire is a prerequisite.

SGX. But your not doing bad at all if I may say so. Same to you brother :bb:

11. k3vb0

k3vb0 Well-Known Member

Damn dude. Way to go. You have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up.

12. DonCT

DonCT Active Member

Holy bejesus!!! That's pretty impressive. Congrats!!!

SGX huh? I read up on it when I first started, but I may actually consider giving it a try.

13. Rogozhin

Rogozhin Active Member

Amazing transformation Loop!

I'm also curious about your 'method' and intake.

Rogo

14. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Wow! Thanks everybody!! :D

The food is as good as you can make it too :eat:

Of course my staples were the normal:
    chicken, salmon, ahi, egg beaters/whites, flax, protein powder, tons of green veggies, rice, potatoes, oats, avocado

But I also included an item or two like this DAILY, not as an indulgence but as a necessity:
    top sirloin, filet mignon, bacon, REAL cheese, REAL ranch dressing, REAL canola oil MAYO, REAL cream cheese, REAL sour cream, and more

Of course the portion is way out of whack here:
    [​IMG]

Food is not the enemy! :drool: But you do have to know how to eat it :D

Swolecat<--This man is a god :bow:

15. SwoleCat

SwoleCat Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for this thread and sharing your success in working with me and your customized SGX protocol. I just got your e-mail and came here right way before I have to leave to run some biz errands and train 2 people.

Also, it should be recognized that this was HIS approach, and that it is customized to fit him as an individual, so what he did wouldn't pertain to others in any way/shape/form. While a few principles of the protocol are close to the same for all, there are MANY different areas of the program that are customized for each individual due to lifestyle, job, time availability, physical hinderances, lack of equipment, etc. So, what he did and his approach would do no good for anyone else, just being honest. :cool:

For those looking to perhaps join my forums and V.X. Family and enroll in SwoleGenix or other V.X. Protocol (FemGenix/SwoledUp2), you can rest assured that YOUR approach would be only applicable to YOU, and would be of no service/use to others. As well, the changes and alterations (consultation included with the protocol for this very reason) that I make as time goes on and the weeks/month pass, differ for all people, and that is where the TRUE/ON-GOING customization comes into play as no two people will progress/respond to the protocol/stimulus set forth. Some get macro changes, some get cardio and/or exercise changes, some both, etc. Again, my protocols are totally customized to suit each individual and his/her needs. It's not a cookie cutter approach that can simply be copied. (not only because of the macro amounts and how they differ, but for a myriad of other reasons such as the changes that are made by me as the weeks/months go by/no two people progresssing/responding the same, etc.) Another example: carb intake, as "carbs" seem to be a hot topic and are something that all people looking to cut up are concerned with. With my clients, some have insulin resistance/diabetes/blood sugar issues/take insulin shots/etc., so you can see how the approaches would differ greatly even though most of the principles stay the same. Where/when/how much/why/etc., I place carbs in any given approach depends on the person and the information that I gather from him/her before we begin construction of your customized approach.

One thing to remember is that since each approach is customized, and the changes I make as time goes on pertain to that person and his/her progress, what that progress is, etc., what one receives is truly a fitness approach tailored to fit the individual from day one, all the way until he/she is finished and has reached the goal which is a complete body composition change for the better. So, you are getting customized treatment from start to finish. I'd have to say it's the adjustments that are made as time goes on, what those changes are, etc.,that are the most valuable portion of the protocol and consultation experience. People have told me they feel very comfortable working with me because they know that I know my ****, and that I know what to change and when, why, how much, etc., from the 7+ years of working with 1000's of people.

Sorry if this was a bit repetitive of the SGX thread itself, I just wanted to explain the value of a customized approach and have people understand how it is customized and why one approach would not fit another. (not only from the start, but more-so down the line when changes/alterations are made since no two people respond the same to the protocol and each have different speeds in which they progress, different genetics/metabolisms/work ethic/etc.)

Gotta run. Time to train 2 people then hurry home to watch my Cowboys beat some Packer booty!!! :claphigh:

Thanks again Loop for the props and for this thread. You have done a wonderful job and w/out the work ethic YOU brought to the table, your changes just would not have been possible. So, pat yourself on the back!! :madpimp:

~SC~

#15 SwoleCat, Nov 29, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  16. eleonardo

eleonardo Well-Known Member

Hey lo0p,
    Swolecat is certainly not a God, but he knows his stuff. :nod:
    Great transformation you got there. I know it's easier when you have a laid out full proof plan , but you still had to put in the hard work.
    All I can say is, keep that intensity going and things will be smooth sailing :madpimp:

17. NCNBilly

NCNBilly Well-Known Member

Loop and I went through SGX about the same time (although I'm still following the protocol). It was great having someone to "compete" against - perhaps compare is a better term.

Have to agree about the weight-training, tho... :)

18. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Lo0p, good to see you on JSF.com. You are one new person that I know I can learn a lot from. Everyone on the forum here is lucky to have you join.

19. Lo0p

Lo0p Active Member

Heresy!! LOL thx Eleonardo :D

I recognise your name NCNBilly but I can't remember ever seeing your journal! No matter, @ 8.5 % you've got to be feelin' great no?

Here to stay, buddy! Thanks Jordan! I'm not sure I know anything that you don't already though! :tu:

The gym tonight was empty, I love my gym. There's hardly anybody ever there, and NO ONE is EVER using the power cage or squat rack.

W/O was a breeze, shoulders and arms, no real metabolic effect but you gotta hit 'em once a week anyway. ooh oh! but i did go up in 2 excercises! :D

20. mattback

mattback Active Member

i stll can't get over how shredded you are.

i feel like a fatass in comparison