1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Blood Analysis

Discussion in 'General Health/Fitness & Injuries' started by foolsfortune, May 4, 2012.

1. foolsfortune

foolsfortune Active Member

Has anyone here had a live blood analysis done or done any research on it's validity?

A friend and I are doing a little fitness research and as part of it I went and had a "Bod Pod" analysis done (cool) and he has suggested live blood analysis.

Thanks
    Mike

2. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Had never heard of "live blood analysis" until this post -- Did a little bit of reading, and it sounds like pseudo-science to be honest. There doesn't appear to be any valid research supporting its claims. I'd save my money if I were you.

3. foolsfortune

foolsfortune Active Member

I did read some similar articles and there IS a lot of unproven hoop a joop out there which is why I've come to the pros.

The test is $100 which is not big money but it was requested that I have it done for this research project I'm working on with a buddy. He has had many of them done and swears it helped him clean up some things he was doing wrong.

That said, I will be using good old fashioned, tried and tested fitness and nutrition methods (eat clean, lift heavy, get plenty of rest).

Maybe I'll share the results here if there is any value in it.

Thanks
    Mike