1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Lisa (John's wife) question for you

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by woeisemma, Feb 5, 2004.

1. woeisemma

woeisemma Well-Known Member

I remember seeing a photo of your arms flexed. Are your arms like that now? How did you get so toned? How many reps were you doing, weight, etc? :bow:

2. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

:) hi woeisemma
    I definitely have less definition right now than I did then, but they look pretty much the same , just thinner maybe. I'm pretty thin naturally, so any muscle I build shows up right away.
    When I took those pics I was about 16% BF and doing the body for life program (or a variation of it), but I used that as a guide for my weight training.
    Doing 12 reps, then 10, then 8, then, 6- while increasing the weight, then 12 reps of lighter weights again.
    I used the heaviest weights I could for my 6 reps and I think with the dumbells, that was probably 20 lbs.

I was just telling John last night that I'm going to start weight training again on Saturday :) This time I'm going to do max-ot