1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan's Diet

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by jacqui, Jul 1, 2005.

1. jacqui

jacqui Well-Known Member

Hello all!

I've just picked up my weekly 'Us' magazine and would like to share with you all how Lindsay Lohan has gone from somewhere in the 140's lbs to a super slim, svelte (doesn't appear to be any muscle) 112 pounds or so. I think she's 5'6''. This is day one of her diet strategy which she has said is her new way of "eating healthier". The diet was designed by her trainer Justin Gelband;

Breakfast-2/3 eggwhites and veggies and one banana

Lunch-3 slices of turkey, chicken or ham with lettuce and tomato

Snack-2 hard boiled whites OR one apple

Dinner-Salmon Fillet cooked with one tsp olive oil and one cup of vegetables

Snack-One frozen fruit bar

What do you think? I think no wonder she has continued to lose weight! I would say this diet has about 700-800 calories in it. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not something you should consider your new healthy way of eating for life right?

2. curvature

curvature Well-Known Member

Wow. No wonder she's a toothpick now. Is she working out also? I agree, that has to be less than 1000 calories a day, and the snacks are practically nonexistant if you try to consider them equal meals.

3. jsbrook

jsbrook Well-Known Member

I think she looks disgusting and needs to start eating normally. She was smokin somewhere in the middle of her weight loss.

4. curvature

curvature Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She looked way better before, to me.

5. jRS

jRS Well-Known Member

Sounds like my diet when I had a 120 fever, broncitis, ear infection, sore throat and a tough flu. The calorie amount anyway (I felt sorry for myself...and I couldn't swollow).

I don't get it. She had a really hot body before. It's kind of funny how she claims to eat healthy. And five times a day. Well she does, both of them, but...

I could never have done it. I'd be dreaming about food in my then blurry and foggy day dreams.

Now Nicole too, she got a body of a 9-10 year old.

Attached Files:

6. guava

guava Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

The only reports I've heard of Lindsay Lohan are that she is too skinny. At 5'6" and 112 pounds, that does sound too skinny. In the photos I've seen, I haven't noticed any muscle either. Her lean mass must be exceptionally low and she's at risk for osteoperosis and other problems. Her ideal weight should be about 130 pounds for her height. I don't know why her trainer, nutritionist, or doctor doesn't tell her this.

She may be eating healthier foods than she used to, but she's not eating enough of them to maintain her vitality and energy, and to fend off disease. In my best guess, she's going to burn out pretty quickly from exhaustion, or suffer serious health problems, or she'll break down and balloon up to larger than she ever was before. I feel sorry for her thinking that she has to be thin to be successful. She was beautiful before, and now she is not.

7. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

guava -- agreed 100%.

Too sad. She used to be really gorgeous. Now she just isn't.

8. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

How many calories in ... well, nevermind.

9. Dorvaan

Dorvaan Well-Known Member

Here's the website for her "trainer". And note that I put trainer in quotes because anyone who had a clue wouldn't have designed a diet like this. The site has it phone number and e-mail address. Feel free to let him know.

http://www.5starfitpros.com/justinpage.htm

10. wh0rume

wh0rume Senior Member

Before/After...
    maybe she's going to bulk?
    maybe she looked at this "before photo" and was discusted?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Attached Files:

11. suvgrrrl33va

suvgrrrl33va Well-Known Member

Here is why - because her "after" image conforms to what pop media and the general public (posters here not part of that group) projects as desirable, sexy and successful. As long as people keep buying it in the movies, mags fashion etc - THIS is what we women get compared too - an ideal that only a small genetically freakish portion (or very starved portion) of society can attain.

I am really kinda shocked the "Air-brush Artists Union" hasn't kidnapped and started force feeding - at the rate she is going she is going to put some of those guys out of a job!

Her biggest mistake was going blond - now she is just another blond toothpick in a sea of blond toothpicks on Rodeo Drive.

PS - www.feedlindsey.com

BJ

12. Dizmal

Dizmal Well-Known Member

I think alot of the reason is too "look" older and loose some of the baby fat to grow out of the kid roles that made her famous. Its prolly just going to end up breaking her.

That is NOT a desirable look imo. You'd think her parents would talk some sense into her or something.

13. never2old

never2old Well-Known Member

Quick, somebody! Form an outfit called People for the Ethical Treatment of Humans! Sue Ms. Lohan's "handlers" - or better yet, get them locked-up...and see how much they like living in lock-up on her diet!

-Martin

14. Human Clay

Human Clay Well-Known Member

It was recently reported that she collapsed halfway through a spinning class, actually (so she has burnt out). If I were her trainer, I'd be in fear of my reputation for suggesting such a diet.

IMDB has her listed at 5'7", and if she's 112 lbs... yech. I know BMI isn't very accurate for us more muscular types, but it's probably more applicable to her type of build (as in, no build). Those stats would put her at a BMI of 17.5.

15. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

16. LarryNC

LarryNC Well-Known Member

17. FerretNose

FerretNose Well-Known Member

Well, shit. Maybe, just maybe, she or someone close to her will run across that pic, and start realizing that, while the pic is fake, if she continues her behavior it may someday be an accurate depiction.

I don't care about LL herself all that much, but what I do care about is the fact that many young women aspire to be like her and the Mary-Kate/Ashleys of the world. I read somewhere (may have been here, not sure) that there are internet forums of girls/women who are dedicated to the "ideal" of anorexia. :rolleyes:

Anyway, LL did you notice LL has lots of freckles all over? Before her crappy diet, they made her look playful yet sexy. Now it looks like she has sores all over.

18. jsbrook

jsbrook Well-Known Member

Well, Lindsay's had a rough year. Been working like crazy. Collapsed from exhaustion. Parents divorced. Dad arrested. I think some other shit. I thought her dramatic weight loss might have stemmed from a lot of those personal problems. But if it's true that that trainer actually put her on that diet, it's appalling. I usually wouldn't give a shit and would just shake my head. But I might actually shoot that guy an e-mail once I get back from DC for the weekend. Horrible. The sadder thing is that the body is probably a real one of some anorexic.

19. suvgrrrl33va

suvgrrrl33va Well-Known Member

AHHHHHH the magic of photoshop!!!! :rolleyes:

Glamor Shots should branch out and do "Cover Model" Shots - dress one of us regular hard-working figure challenged peeps in a swimsuit and give us the business they give the stars. People would be lined up down the street!

BJ

20. tennisball

tennisball Well-Known Member

I had heard about those forums, so i googled, and sure enough, they're out there. Sad thing is is that you can tell from their posts that they are products of some severe emotional trauma and pressure. And it seems, just from a cursory look, that a lot of it has nothing to do with the media's depiction of women, but of other factors (e.g. overbearing parents, obsessive boyfriends, sexual issues), and also some very personal stubborn teen angst.

However, those forums (i had to join one to read the posts) are eerily similar to this one (we all do, in some sort of way, have eating issues, and are looking to recompose our bodies), with before and after pictures, eating tips, etc. They even have ways of trying to do it in a "healthy way" by taking supplements, vitamins, etc. It's too bad we can't just ship all those girls to this forum and tell them that a little muscle (and a few cheeseburgers) will make them look amazing.