1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Lane's 2018 and beyond

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Laneage, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Laneage

Laneage Well-Known Member

Ahh yes - thanks! I'm so relieved in my personal life that I just glossed over everything in the journal.

My grandma got out on Friday and feels much better, with a better heartbeat now that they got the right meds :jumping:

I made that dog throw up so much that she was fine after 24 hours :barf:

and the medical issue - well it is what it is. If I cannot get it to heal, I always have the option of surgery. I know its T.M.I. for most folks, but I've literally never told anyone but doctors about it and I should probably not be so afraid to talk about it. It's an anal fissure(s). I've made serious attempts at healing it in the past, but I'm fairly resigned to the fact that relapses are a certainty, and will be for the rest of my life. I'm trying to make peace with that the best I can. Take care of your poopers everyone :o

dejavued likes this.
  2. Laneage

Legs today
    Calories 2212 Carb 50% Fat 16% Protein 34%

Sleep was bad because my back neighbors have a german shephard that barks through the night sometimes. Makes me angry that I can hear him in my bedroom at night, but hes just a dog - he doesn't know any better. It is why I'm so hell bent on buying a new house without back neighbors - huge selling point to me. Speaking of which there's another house I like that I am going to go check out, but its at the tip top of my price range. Gotta really make sure I'm willing to have a mortgage + expenses that is 25% of my income.

186.8 pounds this morning. Let's have a good day!

3. Shamie

Shamie Senior Member

Is it a puppy or a full grown dog? If a puppy, maybe he will grow out of it.

4. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Wow, lots going on.

Glad your Grandmother is doing better.

Also good that your parents dog will be fine. I would like to point out that xylitol is more poisonous to dogs than chocolate. We have had to induce vomiting after my dog ate sugar free gum.

Hope the non surgical approach works for you.

Good job working out with everything going on.

dejavued likes this.
  5. Laneage

Nah hes been there longer than me. It is what it is I guess. Hopefully I'm out of this place in a few months.

Thanks!

6. Laneage

Leg workout went OK - typical workout - my squat numbers are embarrasing and I can bench more than I can squat :spank:
    Think I'm gonna focus on heavy/low rep barbell squat during my next phase - and maybe add in hypertrophy with dumbell squat just for some volume.

Rest day:
    Calories 1691 Carb 22% Fat 29% Protein 49%

7. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Everyone has their strong and weak areas. Most address their strong ones, but the folks who make real well rounded progress are the ones who address their sub par ones. Just my opinion.

8. Laneage

I'm with you and agree with that sentiment. The whole reason my squat numbers are below par is because I haven't really addressed moving weights up with the exception of bench. I don't like doing squats but everyone always says its just the best compound movement, so whatever. I also was cursed with flat butt syndrome so I really should focus on getting some booty work in :cool:

Today - copy and paste nutrition from Tuesday - and chest/arms workout

9. Laneage

Everything was a lie yesterday because I put an offer in on a house and they didn't counter with much so I accepted, then the inspector was free so we did that for a few hours. Now I must shop/negotiate the loan a bit.

I did not lift (I will today!) - and I only ate 1100 calories so today I will be adding some of the missing calories in from yesterday. 185.0 pounds this morning - due to empty stomach no doubt.

Today chest/arms
    Calories 2680 Carb 49% Fat 16% Protein 35%

It's also time to clean the deep freeze out so I got about 5 ribeyes in there that need to be eaten so lots of fatty steak coming up :eat:

25 days left!

10. Shamie

Shamie Senior Member

You move fast.

11. Laneage

Yeah. I got burned on the last house that I was about to put an offer down, so I'm gung ho now. I'm also just a single dude by himself so I don't really have to think about anyone else in these decisions. On the other hand, I have been wanting to get out of the house I'm in now for like 5 years - it just didn't make sense financially until now.

12. Laneage

Friday workout ok. Unsure of calories - we ended up going out for my Aunt's bday which was a good thing. I needed calories so I had the big chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and fried okra. I hope I was closer to 3k yesterday, but I don't know how much that meal was.

Deadlift / Row / Shrug / Military press today

Also tomorrow I'm going to have a beer. I wanted to do 365 days, but eh - close enough. There's a party next Friday that I want to go to and I don't want it to be my first experience with alcohol in almost a year. Anyways I'm going to have a pre-end of cut-celebratory beer tomorrow with my friends & football - I need to pick a good one. And I guess I gotta pick it today because I won't be able to find any before kick off tomorrow :rolleyes:

13. Laneage

Workouts Sat & Sun went very good. I lifted 3 days in a row and had a ton of calories this weekend. Today's rest day is well needed and deserved.

[​IMG]

I think I made up for that 1107 day!

Also drank 2 beers yesterday, so 341 days sober was the end count.

Rest Day
    Calories 1709 Carb 26% Fat 28% Protein 46%

leftyx likes this.
  14. Laneage

Tuesday 9/18/18
    Legs workout

15. Laneage

Check ✓

Last 60 Days - 2173 average calories and I'm basically the same weight. 2200 is a decent baseline for maintenance. I'm not going to hit my 180 pound mark by 10/10/18 - but I'm doing this better than what I had in mind a few months ago. I also like the way I look right now, so there's no disappointment here :dance:.

Rest day
    Calories 1709 Carb 26% Fat 28% Protein 46%

16. Laneage

Chest/Arms today
    Calories 2122 Carb 50% Fat 9% Protein 41%

Not much to report. Working hard and eating good. 20 days remaining.

17. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Congrats on the new house. Do you own where you are now? If yes, hopefully you will be able to sell it quickly.

18. Laneage

Thanks! Selling my house now won't be too painful.

19. Laneage

Calories 1789 Carb 24% Fat 31% Protein 45%
    Rest today

Feeling a little sore in places like forearms, elbows, wrists, knees - thinking I might take it easy and do some deload days for a while.