1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Kittens!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by raptor, Jun 6, 2011.

1. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

They sometimes act that wild too. :lol:

2. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

3. fitgeek

fitgeek Member

Cats are so clever and each has their own character. When I married my wife she had a cat that would have nothing to do with me. For 6 months I tried to make friends but she didn't want to know. Then one day I was sitting on the sofa and she just wanders over climbs on my lap and curls up and goes to sleep. We've been the best of friends since.:)

4. digitalnebula

digitalnebula Plagiarist

I have always wanted an Ocelot for a house cat....they have similar markings as the Bengal kittens....very pretty!

5. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

6. digitalnebula

digitalnebula Plagiarist

7. Bluestreak

Bluestreak Well-Known Member

If you're a cat person, this one will have you laughing.

8. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

LOL...that is pretty good. Funny thing -- I babysat a friend's cats for 6 weeks while she studied abroad. She used to get up at 7am to feed the cats .... whereas I don't get up at 7am if the house is on fire. Sure enough, every morning at 7am, one of the cats would basically reproduce that exact sequence of events (minus the bat :D). He would just start poking me over and over again ... any exposed flesh was fair game. So, I'd cover up all the way to my forehead, and then he'd start poking the top of my head. It was highly annoying ... but also kinda funny.

9. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Ha, that video couldn't be more true! Too funny! :lol:

10. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

Mine do that too. I leave food in their food dish all day so they can eat when they feel like it. Yet, every morning they wake me up so I can walk in the kitchen to show them they still have food. They eat for a few minutes while I sit down and check my email, then they disappear and I find them sleeping on my bed again. :lol:

11. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Heh heh.....food wasn't good enough for one of the cats I had as a teenager. He'd have full bowl of food and water, yet he'd follow me around meowing nonstop. Turns out, he wanted me to pet him while he was eating. And he wouldn't stop bothering me until I did it :lol: So basically, every time he got food, I always had to pet him for a few minutes while he ate.

12. Bluestreak

Bluestreak Well-Known Member

They're all like that. Try this one. Exactly the reception our kittens got from our older male when they first arrived. They still play like this to some degree, they're just better at sharing.

Check out his YouTube channel. There's gotta be at least a dozen more.

13. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

I don't think I am can call them kittens anymore, the bigger of the two weighed in at 11 pounds at the vet yesterday. They are only 8.5 months old. :eek: