1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Kantscience

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by Kantscience, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Kantscience

Kantscience Active Member

Hi everyone, i got motorcycle accident in 2000 and after that i gain lots of weight i am 175 cm and i WAS 68 or 69 kgs that time since that i gain weight untill 108 kgs !
    Since two years i tried differents diet and now i am 85 kgs only, but my real goal is to come back to my previous weight or minimum 70 kgs wich will be ok for me.
    So my plan is to loose that weight in 4 months maximum till beginning of this april month.
    Sorry for my broken english i french ;) !
    Will send u my monthly pics in "gallery" everymonth.
    Good continuation to all and "may the power be with you" .

PS: to loose weight i follow hyperprotein diet and also 1 hour "housebycycle"/day, 100 abdos/day, 25armsmusculation/differents/day, 100 differentsfootkicks/leg/day, 30 "pumps"/day and 2 krav maga training/week of 1h30 duration each.

2. Azaroth

Azaroth Active Member

Congrats on starting down the road to getting back into shape, and welcome to the site. :tu:

3. Kantscience

Kantscience Active Member

Thank you for your congrats, yes i sure this site will be a big help for me to "go back in shape" coz i feel i not alone on this way and i will have to send my pic everymonth so i wont be able to cheat about my kgs and shape !!!