1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

JULY SALE!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by mastover, Jun 29, 2011.

1. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

For the month of July (beginning July 1st) I am holding a sale on my 3 month training and 3 month nutritional packages. Regular price for 3 months of training (formulated for your specific goals) is $150 but for the month of July it will be only $100. This also includes unlimited e mail consultation and weekly updates which I require. The training is not geared for the beginner, rather the intermediate and advanced lifter who has access to a well equipped home gym or commercial gym and is also familiar with proper exercises execution. I will also be carrying a sale for my 3 months of nutrition. This includes a personalized diet based on info I collect from you. I will also construct a meal by meal plan which would hit your required macro's almost perfectly, in case you do not wish to make out your own meal plan. Many options here... Unlimited e mail consultation and weekly check ins are also included. Regular price for a 3 month nutrition plan is $165 but for the month of July it will be reduced to $115. If you search the web many online nutritionists/trainers will charge anywhere from$300-$400 PER MONTH for a personalzed program. I also demand accountability. I am a believer in the "3 P's" - Patience, Persistence, and Pain toleration... The keys to long term success! Here's a great opportunity to kick start your fitness into overdrive this summer!!

2. george mavridis

george mavridis Active Member

If the deal was any better....................you'd be paying us.

For anyone serious about their fitness, have a look at this special.

3. MMacG78

MMacG78 Active Member

This is such a great deal! I know Aram could be so helpful to my transformation. I am really hoping to save up enough to do this

4. AcridSaint

AcridSaint Well-Known Member

Consider this an investment in yourself. The cost of services vs the outcome makes even regular prices an exceptional deal.

5. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!

Just reminding everyone that tomorrow the sale begins! If you decide to combine the three months diet/training, it's only $215!! This price will not be duplicated again for this year. If you are ready to commit and work harder than ever while reaching and EXCEEDING your goals....let's get started!!!

6. Candyce

Candyce Active Member

Bloomin hell this is robbery people!

7. CharlesDance

CharlesDance Member

Well you know I just added another month to our training Aram, but Hey if I come up with an extra 100 bones by the time our training sessions ends, I'll gladly take advantage of the sale! :lol:

People, jump on this now! It's a great deal

:tucool: