1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

John Stone's Picture Gallery and Video Archive

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by John Stone, Feb 1, 2004.

1. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I'm relaxing and very happy in this shot. I just completed the best workout of my life...

Attached Files:

2. Moveon

Moveon Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S a real iron man. I love the feel of the steel. It really does make a difference. Those calluses are badges. They are hard earned. :tu:

3. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

:lol:

Go about half-way in between that one and the previous one and it would probably be best. REGARDLESS YOU LOOK FREAKING AWESOME! I'm telling you there is no doubt that this program you're on right now is making the most dramatic and rapid changes I've ever seen on you. Seriously, everything looks better.

:tucool: :tucool: :tucool: :tucool: :tucool:

4. SteveO

SteveO Well-Known Member

John, to celebrate your "Best Workout EVAR!!" I suggest you might put up a new background pic on the homepage. You know the one behind "Main Content"?

You have made great progress and you're now a lot more ripped than you were that picture...

#1204 SteveO, Sep 19, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  5. SwoleCat

SwoleCat Well-Known Member

That is great to hear. As his trainer/nutritionist this means we're doing something right! :lol:

;)

~SC~

6. The Abdominal Snowman

The Abdominal Snowman Well-Known Member

Okay, I just had my first audible reply to ANY post on this forum... I just heard myself say WHOA out loud when I saw this picture. John, that is amazing! You're getting too muscular for what I'm shooting for, but DAMN!

:tu:

7. John Stone

Staff Member Owner

Moveon,
    Exactly! Yeah, it seemed silly to me at first - why would I WANT calluses? But training without gloves adds an additional visceral element to my workouts that was missing before. I like it!

1FastGTX,
    Thanks, Chris! I've been so inspired by the results I've seen since I've been on SGX that it's taken my workouts to a whole new level. I also have more energy now than I did before. Plus I'm working out at night, and that really seems to agree with me. SGX is the real thing - if you work hard and stick to it, IT WORKS.

P.S. I'll give that rear bicep pose another shot soon. :lol:

SteveO,
    You read my mind! I may change it soon, but I might wait until I'm done with SGX and SC's "Seven Days To Ultimate Leanness". We'll see. Either way, I agree - it's high time to change that picture. Probably my avatar, too.

SwoleCat,
    I think that's safe to say!!

The Abdominal Snowman,
    Apparently you've not read any of the "diets" some people in the newbie forum are planning on trying. :lol: If that doesn't elicit a few audible "Whoas!", I don't know what will!

8. The Abdominal Snowman

The Abdominal Snowman Well-Known Member

:lol: They brought a smile to my face, that's what they did! Dietwise I'm hard to impress anymore, I've lived on fruit, raw vegetables and nuts for about 11 months! I got to know a lot of weird people during that time.

The freakiest one I heard of was a guy who claimed to be a breatharian, lived on sunlight or some b.s. He was hanging with a guy I knew when he started to eat a twinky. The other guy asked: hey, what are you doing, I thought you lived on sunlight?!
    He replied: yeah, but I can still have a snack every now and then?! :lol:

But, to get back on topic :o at what time did you use to workout before, and what time do you do it now?

9. karatetricker

karatetricker Well-Known Member

You are looking massive. I can't even tell you how much different and better you look than similar body fat levels two years ago. Your arms are absolutely huge!

10. Oranzith

Oranzith Well-Known Member

at one arm shot, from the side, where you said it was showing the pump. OMFG TAHT IS GINORMOUS! That definitely looks like competition level guns to less knowledgeable people to me.

I gotta ask, is that pushing the arm against your body to push the muscle out, is it just that big? would it look lke that if your arm was 1 foot away from your body?

Nevertheless, you are looking, whats the word? Oh yes - SWOLE

11. SwoleCat

SwoleCat Well-Known Member

I must say that I love that word.

:cool:

~SC~

12. John Stone

Staff Member Owner

The Abdominal Snowman,
    I've tried everything: weight training first thing in the morning (fasted), in the morning after a protein shake, mid-day after breakfast but before meal #2, and evenings between meals 4 & 5. No doubt about it, the evening workouts are best for me.

karatetricker,
    Thanks KT! I've not heard the "you're too skinny" complaint in almost a year. :D

Oranzith,
    Thank you!

No, I promise you, I'm not pushing my arm against my body at all. If you were working out with me you'd see the same thing. Lisa always does a double-take when she sees how pumped my arms get. My arms just get extra freaky looking when I superset biceps and triceps - that's over a 1.25" pump right there. They sure don't look like that all time time!

Here's another arm picture from last night, only this time I'm flexing. I didn't post it because it's not a very good picture, but I think it shows that most of my arm is behind my body. Also, my arms get so hard when they are pumped up that pressing them against my body while flexing would do nothing to the size.

Attached Files:

13. Nico

Nico Well-Known Member

John, you're now officially huge. But without the fat you were carrying back in January of this year. Nice work-I've been working out with the supersets for a little while and I really like them too.

14. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

That's a great shot. Nice work, John.

15. Jim G.

Jim G. Well-Known Member

The really scary part is: after he's done cutting he's going on a bulk! Imagine that, he's just going to burst out of his skin! :lol:

Great results John! :tucool:

16. Gila Monster

Gila Monster Well-Known Member

John, you look unbelievable!!!
    Great progress! I can hardly believe you're cutting!
    :bow:

17. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

WARNING TO JOHN STONE:
    If they have not started already, you will soon be getting the "ewww you're getting too big" comments!! :lol: (Which I would disagree with - you look awesome!)

18. dano

dano Well-Known Member

Or the "See , I knew he was taking steroids."

Mr. Stone, you are definately large and in charge. Superb work !

19. John Stone

Staff Member Owner

Nico,
    Supersets are awesome, aren't they? I love doing them. I can't believe I never tried them until recently. Thanks for the kind words!

Nate,
    I almost didn't post it because my flexing was off and my arm was cut off. Other than those two things, I like the picture so I put it up. Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it!

Jim G.,
    Thanks, Jim! I plan to put my last bulk to shame this year. I feel like I have it in me. :tu:

Gila Monster,
    That makes two of us! Three cheers for SGX. :) Thanks for the kind words!

Oh, I'm quite used to hearing that particular comment.

:D

What can I say, I'm in a weird mood...

20. stallion16

stallion16 Well-Known Member

Hey John, how ya doing?

Im just curious if it would be possible to get the number of calories ur eating (I know SGX is a confidential plan but since its individualized for every person, I dont see a problem with giving out this one number.) im just curious because you look like youve been bulking which is wierd because you're supposedly on a cutting regimen.