1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

John Stone's Picture Gallery and Video Archive

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by John Stone, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Thanks for taking care of it.

rumbletum likes this.
  2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Wow, looks like some scammer bought the SoBF domain after the original owner let it lapse.

I didn't think anyone still had a link to the site in their sig because the site has been down for so long. Just to be safe I'm going to do a database search and replace in case that link is still lurking in someone else's sig.

Thanks for head's up @Seltzer!

Edit: Turns out quite a few posts have a link to that site. I'll create a word filter so the URL won't show and the link won't work.

Testing: www.**************.net

:tucool:

#7202 John Stone, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Seltzer and rumbletum like this.
  3. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Thanks John.

4. gazareth

gazareth Senior Member

I'd suggest checking out some interviews with/articles by Alex Viada - he's a bodybuilder, powerlifter *and* triathlete. I've not applied any of his methods but he has some sensible-sounding advice about combining endurance training with lifting. Short version is to concentrate on the power/strength aspect in the weight room with low volume in order to minimize impact on the cardio-oriented stuff. If you're bulking then I suspect you'd need more volume and it would be very difficult if not impossible to hit the weights heavily enough without impacting your bike performance... unless you were "enhanced".

5. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Thanks, will do!

Yeah, there's no way I'm going to be able to do the bulk and perform at 100% while I'[m doing it. I'm cool with a cycling performance hit while I'm doing the bulk, so no worries there.

Merk and gazareth like this.