1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeremya's 2007 Journal

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by jeremya, Jan 1, 2007.

1. jeremya

jeremya Well-Known Member

Well it's 2007 and I just took December off so it's time to get back in the groove. I will post all my stats later today.

-- Jeremy

2. Maya

Maya Well-Known Member

Welcome back!! :tu:

3. jeremya

Maya thank you for the the welcome! Looks like you are making some good progress!!! I really like the avatar you look like a model in a fashion magazine! Keep up the good work you back looks amazing. Strong yet still feminine.

-- Jeremy

4. jeremya

Week 1 Summary

Well Week 1 turned out to only be about a half a week. My good friend Ben was in town from Texas. It was great to see him, but I used the visit as an excuse to put in a half hearted effort at best.

This week the plan is to get serious about my diet and exercise. I am however going to just start easing myself in to my exercise plan. I have found in the past that I tend to over do it if I just dive right in. So this week I will be doing 2 sessions of Weights and 1 Session of Cardio. Next week I will be adding in either 1 session of Yoga or a 2nd Session of Cardio. My end goal is 2 sessions of weights, 3 sessions of cardio, and 1 session of Yoga a week.

-- Jeremy

5. jeremya

So far Week 2 is going great. I have resolved myself to no cheat meals this month. I need to keep my focus which means no days off from my diet.

As of this morning I have lost 31 pounds since Sept '06. It's taken a bit longer than I had hoped, but up till now I haven't really put a ton of effort in. I have put in just enough to keep the weight coming off, but now I need to step it up push myself a bit. I am dead set on reaching my goal of losing 55 pounds by mid June.

Tomorrow night is weight session #2 for this week and Sunday I plan on doing 30 mins of HIIT cardio.

-- Jeremy

6. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

Good to see you back on track after the New Year, and appearing to be more dedicated than ever. With the goals that you have set for yourself, I am sure that you will be able to make them in time, as long as you stick to them. I will be checking in to see how you progress as the weeks go by.

7. jeremya

Week 2 Summary

This week went very well. I ate very clean this week and drank plenty of water. I also had two very good weight lifting sessions and today I got in 35 mins of cardio on the elliptical machine.

Week 2 Weigh-In
    -----------------------
    Starting Weight: 292
    Weight Today: 286
    -----------------------
    Change: -6

I think at least half of the 6 pounds was water weight, but if I have another large loss next week I will raise my calories slightly.

-- Jeremy

8. jeremya

So I disappeared for a bit, but never fear I was just being lazy in posting. Unfortunately January didn't work out the way I had hoped. So in February I will be changing up my diet and exercise program.

I am pretty sure I was under eating by 800-1000 calories. Not good... I am pretty sure that despite my efforts I lost very little weight in Jan.

I will post more about my new plan tomorrow.

-- Jeremy

9. jeremya

Happy February!!!! I have a good feeling about this month.

Starting this week I have upped my calories since I was under eating. My diet plan is very much like John Stones current plan with some alterations. I am also using the exercise plan Gravity Homer laid out in his sticky. I am feeling really good about this plan.

I have lost 35+ pounds since last September and I am looking forward to losing a bunch more in 2007.

-- Jeremy

10. bballer143

bballer143 Well-Known Member

hi jeremy!
    Congratulations on the 35+ weight loss so far! :claplow:
    Sounds like your motivated and ready to kick butt :D ! Good luck on your goals!! :)

11. jeremya

Thanks!!! 2007 is going to be a good year!!

-- Jeremy