1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

JENNIFER BERGAN

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by mastover, Apr 3, 2011.

1. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

I'd like to congratulate Jen on an incredible showing yesterday in Dallas TX wining the ladies Master's title as a natural athlete in a non tested show. I don't believe I can recall anyone who one prepares for a show with as much focus and attention to detail as this young lady. When you start measuring every kernel of rice and every flake of oatmeal to precisely hit your macro requirements for the day, you know there is a drive inside you that is uncommon to most of us here, including myself. And she does all this while running a household and enjoying every moment of life. A happy person with no gripes or complaints about anything. Here are some pics just prior to peak week where she ultimately got dry, tight, and as hard a burnt piece of concrete. She really must've nailed it because she is a tiny 106 lbs. This off season we are getting her up to about 125, then diet down to where she will compete with about 6-8 more pounds of lean muscle and win that elusive natural pro card.

Attached Files:

2. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

amazing! :bow:

3. mastover

Here's where she was a few weeks ago.

Attached Files:

4. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Congrats to Jen. It's amazing what a combination of tremendous dedication and knowledge can produce. You must have a lot of satisfaction knowing that you were a part of the process. :tucool:

5. george mavridis

george mavridis Active Member

Great work a hugely satisfying result for Jen for all her hard work and I'm sure just as satisfying for you Aram.

6. ErikTheRed

ErikTheRed Well-Known Member

Wow

This is inspirational and amazing. Great work!

7. mastover

Just an update on Jennifer. Yesterday she won the ladies open, and ladies masters, and overall bodybuilding title at her show and won her natural Pro card with the WNBF. Words cannot begin to describe my elation for this young lady and the work she put in, day in day out, to prepare for the show. We started preparation around November and she put in the work and determination and saw it on through. No excuses, no deviation, an absolute dream to work with.

Hopefully I can get her to join our community here and give everyone some motivation. Her physique changed radically over the course of the last 6 months, and I was quite amazed and thrilled. She also inspired and motivated me to be better in my own life. Just awesome stuff...

Congrats Jen!! :claplow::claplow::bow::bow:

Edit: She is also a mom of three kids!!!

#7 mastover, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  8. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Wow -- congrats! That is a major accomplishment -- she should be very proud! :claphigh:

9. mastover

I'll be uploading some of her contest pics...

:)

Attached Files:

10. mastover

Daym, I never won a sword in my career. Cool. :cool:

Attached Files:

11. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Outstanding -- Great muscularity!