1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

January 2009 TSM: CA$ON

Discussion in 'Transformation Spotlights' started by John Stone, Jan 12, 2009.

1. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

:lol: Yes negative comments were present.

2. 48 year old

48 year old Well-Known Member

CA$ON congratulation on a magnificent transformation,:tucool::tu::claphigh::claphigh:. Your hard work, discipline, and consistency paid off in a huge way. Not only have you been inspirational on these boards, but you will inspire so many people that know you from your past and inspire some of them to seek a different lifestyle too!! That is going to be a great reward as time goes on.. Again congrats and i am looking forward to watching you make even more progress and achieve your goals.:tucool:

3. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

:tucool: Thank you and I hope to help people from my progress. It shows it can be done.

:bb:

4. Croz

Croz Active Member

As soon as I came back to the forum after my absence, I saw the new TSM mention on the home page. The minute I saw it I said to myself, "CA$ON has to be a winner soon!"

Only appropriate that you were the first one.

You're now my fitness inspiration!

5. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

:tucool: Thanks Croz! This is why I push so hard when I see words like that.

Let me know if you need anything. :tu: Get to it!:bb:

6. Aleister bates

Aleister bates Active Member

Well done bro! you should write a book about this transformation as im sure it would be a best seller.:flex:

7. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

:confused:

:whistle:

If anyone has questions please post up!

8. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

9. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

10. FreePrince

FreePrince Active Member

Ca$on, first of all, phenomenal effort and results. You are truly an inspiration to me, and clearly so many others here.

May I ask, what was your cardio training like? Did you do a lot of HIIT and how often?

11. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

Thank you. :)

My cardio is slim to none. If I could do a 30 minute walk each day that was fine. The type of weight training I did was HIT = High Intensity Training. I have tried some types of cardio but every time I add it in my regimen I can't recover in time for my next workout. At this time I have stopped doing cardio. Just sticking with a quick 30 minute walk.

12. john_e_turner_ii

john_e_turner_ii Active Member

Cardio

I recently cut out cardio too for the same reasons. It was a hard thing to do because I had this fear that I would put on weight. Have always performed cardio on alternate days from my weight training. However, now that I have my diet under control, I really do believe that cardio is not necessary, as far as weight control is concerned. I also believe that my weight training benefits are greater without the cardio.

13. tsk2264

tsk2264 Active Member

This thread revival reminds me of something I've been thinking lately... If anyone were taking bets, I would put my money on CA$ON being the first two-time TSMer if there were ever such a thing!

CA$ON, I've been quietly lurking your logs and I must say that your continued progress has been really impressive.

14. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

I really appreciate everyones comments.

Maybe if I change my physique pretty big then I might have a shot with the 2 time TSM. I will be pushing for it. :D

15. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

16. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

Wow 20,000 views :o:o:) I'm glad I could share my story with others. I hope it has inspired people to take a stand and push it to the next level.

17. Whoracle

Whoracle Well-Known Member

Your transformation has definitely inspired me. To know that you did that in a year when you had about the same body type as me lets me know that a year from today I can look like a totally different person too. It gives me the motivation I need to stick with it.

18. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

The biggest thing is not giving up. Keep pushing only good will come. :tucool:

19. CA$ON

CA$ON Active Member

I'm Back! With new struggles and just having fun trying to overcome them. I just wanted to thank everyone over the years that posted and helped me to be a better person. It's a great community and I'm mad I ever left the fitness world, but it happens and now I'm back with a new journal.

20. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Welcome back!