1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

January 2009 TSM: CA$ON

Discussion in 'Transformation Spotlights' started by John Stone, Jan 12, 2009.

1. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

Wow Cason, that is one beast of a transformation. Very impressive and inspirational! :claphigh:

2. Jaer

Jaer Well-Known Member

Great job, Ca$on! Keep up the good work; you are quite the inspiration.

And John, great addition to the site; thank you, both to you and J_W for this new feature.

3. St@yFit

St@yFit Active Member

Wow, 96lbs in a year!!! That's some amazing work you've done on that hectic schedule of yours. Very inspiring! I give you two thumbs and two big toes up:tu:

4. kree-kree

kree-kree Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Your hard work and determination is an inspiration to all of us!!!:tu:

5. k3vb0

k3vb0 Well-Known Member

Ca$on you've made an amazing transformation, and the Transformation Spotlight of the Month recognition must just be icing on the cake.

6. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

Wow, what a great story to read at the beginning of the year, when so many folks are struggling with sticking to their resolutions. You show what can happen when a person tenaciously pursues good health and consistently follows a plan. Thanks for the motivation!

7. DERECOLA

DERECOLA Active Member

Wow I am truley impressed,I just joined today and hope to change my life around.

8. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

9. MrsGoldsen

MrsGoldsen Active Member

Good job!

I know the internet is often used to put down others we don't even know, but I'd like to take a moment to put some positive comments out into cyberspace. I haven't followed your transformation, but the results don't lie! Awesome job!:)

10. Pete5

Pete5 Active Member

Nice job Cason!

11. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

Thanks Pete5 :tucool:

12. AndiMAC

AndiMAC Well-Known Member

Congrats man, way to go! :bow:

John, I like this new addition of spotlight of the month. I think it makes for even more inspiration to meet your goals. :tu:

13. tsk2264

tsk2264 Active Member

Wow, I missed this the first time I read this thread. Kinda makes you stop and think that perhaps all the obsessing and fine-tuning of our macronutrient percentages is really not as important as we all thought. Once again, great work!

14. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

This was a diet based on HIT from Dr. Darden. My diet was VERY important for the transformation. :tucool:

15. tsk2264

tsk2264 Active Member

I agree diet is extremely important for just about any kind of body recomposition. I hope you didn't take my previous post as trying to minimize the role of diet in your fitness plan. I guess what I meant was, 60/20/20 is not the type of breakdown most ppl here would use for cutting...but your results speak for themselves! Perhaps I should have said something more to the effect of how maybe it isn't so important to ingest 30-40% of calories from protein which seems to be the current mainstream thought among avid weight trainers.

16. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

You are right it was a little different then the other plans. I wanted to do the different role to see what might happen. 1 set, more carbs, low calories, no cardio. :tu:

17. ms3jake

ms3jake Active Member

Congrats on the transformation! :tucool: Do you eat low glycemic carbs mostly or any old carbs?

18. CA$ON

CA$ON Well-Known Member

Wheat or Multi grain breads and Rice, Red potatoes or Sweet potatoes, Vegetables and/or fruits. (Apples, Bananas, Fruit cups, Mandarin oranges) (Broccoli, Black beans, Kidney beans, Peas, Lettuce, Carrots, Corn, Spinach, Mache)

^ These are some examples of what I would eat.

19. KoNcEpT61

KoNcEpT61 Active Member

great job man!!!!!

20. Akira-Kai

Akira-Kai Active Member

It certainly is difficult to believe you're the same person!!!! CONGRATS! :bow:

You must of had loads of comments from your family and friends. I'm curious to know if any were negative? i.e. "aren't you loosing too much weight", or "you're looking too thin".

I'm only curious as most people in my life expressed concern when I cut last summer. None of them workout of course!