1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to post this here - some AtLarge information

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by chris mason, Nov 3, 2013.

1. chris mason

chris mason Well-Known Member
    Official Sponsor

*** IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know what we have in the works.

As all of our loyal customers know we have been experiencing some horrendous inventory concerns for the past 6+ months. We have sold out of products repeatedly and experienced extended delays in getting them back in-stock (especially our proteins). This very unfortunate situation has been the result of our dealings with one key supplier. The supplier in question repeatedly lied to us about delivery times. They continuously provided us with excuse after excuse about why they could not deliver as promised as well as made repeated promises they would fix things moving forward. NONE of it came to fruition, and worst of all, they would attempt to blame us for their own lies and deceit. We would place orders with promises of 6 week delivery times, and then wait 8, 10, 12, and even 16+ weeks for delivery. As I am sure you understand; you cannot run a business like that. You cannot possibly plan and order accordingly. This situation was additionally exacerbated by our experiencing growth at the same time our supplier chose to screw us over… I cannot properly express my own personal feelings of frustration and anger towards the ownership of this supplier. They strung me along for what I can only believe is greed, greed for the monies I was paying them.

You might wonder why we did not simply switch supplier(s). Doing so is not easy and the end product is affected. So, to change supplier is to effectively change your product.

I finally made the difficult decision to switch suppliers about two months ago. I had new protein formulas (the BLACK Series for both Nitrean+ and Opticen+) I wanted to release, and updates to other products, and saw this is the perfect time to make a move. The negative of this decision is that we will be out of several products until I can finalize the new versions with the new suppliers. I have already come to an agreement with a supplier for the Nitrean+ and Opticen+ BLACK Series and am near to an agreement with the balance of our products. I am also working on a few entirely new products. I am very excited to say that Nitrean+ BLACK Series will launch this week. Opticen+ BLACK Series will be next.

Bottom line, the reliability we have offered for the past 10+ years will be back in full swing in short order. I truly and genuinely appreciate ALL of you who have stuck with us this past 6 months. It honestly amazes me how cool most of you have been through this entire process. Your loyalty and trust in AtLarge and myself mean the world to me. You have my personal commitment that the tough times in terms of product availability will be a thing of the past in the very near future (this week with Nitrean+ BLACK Series!). Thank you!

For those of you new to our brand, or considering giving us a try, order Nitrean+ BLACK Series and I guarantee you will see why we have such a loyal customer base. It will be the best protein supplement you have ever used bar none.

2. digitalnebula

digitalnebula Plagiarist

Good product.....good man Chris.

That's why we stay even though there are "hiccups" :nod:

3. Jaer

Jaer Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the supply train will be running more smoothly.

Jaer
    has been looking forward to trying the Nitrean Black series for a couple months.