1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

I shall be starting over again

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by Lisa Stone, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

with my exercise program tomorrow. I'll measure and do the beginning picture thing. I think I'm going to be in lots of pain on Sunday ;)

2. andi

andi Well-Known Member

Rock on! You go girl!

Pressure get to be too much for ya? ;)

3. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

hahaa, you know I'm just feeling like a lazy ass lately, Andi, and my cold has been gone for weeks (so no more excuses there)and summer's coming!!! I'm really getting on the ball this time!!

4. Specialbear

Specialbear Well-Known Member

good luck!!! Will ur pics/stats be next to his?

5. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

my thighs and glutes are killing me..... and I didn't even do a full work out! I'm so out of shape. :d_rolleye
    Specialbear, I'm just posting pics (today I hope) in the picture forum and starting stats. Then I'll take new ones in a month or so... I can't do the everyday thing like John does. I don't have time to post pics every morning and since I'm not losing weight, there wouldn't be much to see right away anyway :)

6. kirby

kirby Well-Known Member

Way to get back on track! It's sooooo rough. I was just traveling for >3 weeks, so I'm trying to get myself psyched up to get back to the gym...and to give away the chocolates I brought back with me :o

Hopefully you'll hear from me on Monday with a similar tale of soreness. Actually, you *will* hear back from me. None of this maybe bizness. Pics on the other hand...yeah, we'll see.

Thanks for the motivation, Lisa!!! :bow:

Kirby