1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

I Live For This

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Pete5, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Maya

Maya Well-Known Member

That's some very interesting info. Thanks!

2. Merk

Merk Satan is my spirit animal

You know it's really interesting how the body works. I mean I'm a solid endo/meso. Yet when I was getting ready for a show a couple years back Mastover had my eating cold potatoes packed with salt and all these other strange things....4 weeks out, no cardio besides posing, and I was dropping weight. You'd think because I'm endo I'd have to really drop the carbs and really hit the cardio....nope.

At that point I became a furnace and burned everything I was putting into my system. God it was awesome! After the show had been cancelled I began to eat regularly and kept training super hard. My body exploded with muscle after. I mean I was 145 in August by November I was 161 and didn't gain a whole lot of fat, I mean I still see my abs....ahhhhh good times.

Then I stopped training, ate whatever, and became a fat bitch!

The End.

Ha ha.

I cannot wait to see how you do after the show in terms of training, muscle mass, etc.

Now post more pictures damn you!!!!

3. gazareth

gazareth Senior Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Pete, what water cutting method did you use for your powerlifting comp last year? I recall you easily made weight. I am probably going to need to shed somewhere between 1.5 and 3kg (3-6lbs) to make 90kg (198).