1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

I like mountain biking...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling, Mountain Biking & Cyclocross' started by msimmons, Aug 11, 2014.

1. msimmons

msimmons Member

...and I'm the first poster in this forum.

Ready to share riding and racing tips and trail building knowledge that I have learned through 20 years of doing. Thanks for setting this up John!

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Great to have you here, Mike! I know your experience and knowledge will help people on the forum as much as they have helped me on our many rides together.

3. akm3

akm3 Well-Known Member

Is this THE Mike Simmon's I've been hearing so much about over the years? It's nice to be back on the forums :P

4. msimmons

msimmons Member

Hi akm3, I am HIM. LOL I had to be the first post since John said it annoyed him!! Do you ride?

5. joky_knt

joky_knt Member

Hi everyone! I am joaquĆ­n from the north of Spain, I have been riding for 4 years and it would be a pleasure to learn from your experience and share mine.

Happy to join this great forum.

*Sorry in advance for my writen English mistakes, I'm trying to improve. :tu: