1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

How Long Does It Take To....

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by HevyMetal, Dec 20, 2010.

1. HevyMetal

HevyMetal Well-Known Member

reset your body insulin levels?

I had an idea for a diet/nutrition program..(there may already be a name for this one or maybe somebody else invented it already...if you happen to know what it is please mention it).

In regard to protein intake:- To get the best uptake I think I need to "cycle" protein. The more you have of the same thing the more you get de-sensitized to it. So my plan would be something like combining The Warrior Diet idea with all-out bodybuilding 6 meals-a-day...but ...in a planned cycle that allows for de-sensitization.

So...something like, for example, over a three -week period on day one you would only eat one meal of sparing protein plus alittle bit of grazing during the day. Then you would build up on little increments daily from there until by the end of the third week you were up to six meals a day.

Then you "crash" for a couple of days.

Then you start over.

But I'd have to base this whole idea on how long it takes the human body to adjust to these insulary dietary changes for maximum benefit.

Maybe this idea is already out there?