1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

HOUSE OF PAIN - 2016

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by IROC-Z, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm interested in seeing your set up, but can't help you with picture posting since I haven't done it a long time.

2. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

The way I upload pictures is when posting next to the post reply button is an upload file button. I click there then browse for the picture and upload. I have to use my phone for this as the pictures are not on my tablet. You will get a choice for full size or thumbnail.

3. IROC-Z

IROC-Z Raw Bench Daddy

I'm still not able to add a picture to my posts. Very strange. I used to upload pictures all the time.

Anyway, my new set up for doing partial DL's is working great. I've used it 3 times now, and have had no issues at all.

dejavued likes this.
  4. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Todd, I uploaded a picture a week or so ago for the first time in a long time and found the procedure much "clunkier" than what used to be the protocol. I'm short of time right now, but I'll try to figure out what I did and relate it.

Glad you've found a way to DL without issues.

Lastly, have a great Father's Day!

IROC-Z likes this.
  5. Justitia

Justitia Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Being a fellow back-sufferer - so glad your work-outs are going so well. I am amazed- given what I've been dealing with lately, that working out properly helps a lot...