1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Hotmail issues.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Merk, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Merk

Merk Satan is my spirit animal

Hey John,

My hotmail acct seems to be acting up really bad. I'm barely recieving any of the emails from JSF. Its strange because it used to be fine, but lately I get maybe 3 a day vs the 16-20 I'm used to.

I'm not entirely sure where the issue would be. I know you had an issue where hotmail was giving you a rough time in terms of meeting there protocol.

Could it be the same issue?

Thanks man!

Ronn

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

The issue we had before with hotmail seems to have been resolved. About half the new JSF sign-ups I see every day use hotmail addresses and they are definitely getting their confirmation emails.

I know that JSF is sending the mail, and we're doing everything to comply with all of hotmail's rules. If you are not receiving your mail, about all I can suggest at this point is that you open a trouble ticket with hotmail.

3. MannishBoy

MannishBoy Senior Member

I received PM messages yesterday I think through hotmail, so it's still working here.

4. Merk

Merk Satan is my spirit animal

Yeah I'll hit 'em up with a ticket and see if it can be resolved. There is nothing worse than getting no emails, then coming onto the site and seeing all the places I have subscribed to have tons of conversation in them and I have to play hardcore catch up.

Thanks John!