1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi can i ask some advice?

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by princess_jemz, May 9, 2004.

1. princess_jemz

princess_jemz Well-Known Member

Hi, i just joined today, hello to all you people,very nice site. i am from Scotland... any other Scots using the site?, i am 21, student, have 5 year old son. I used to be a keen gymaholic with interest in Kung Fu/ Kickboxing, however, study and work commitments have thrown me off the band wagon BUT I have 5 months to play till university starts back so i am looking for some advice, realistic goals and nutritional advice to fill in some time and acheive something. I am 5ft8in i weigh 145lbs, not sure body fat (could be better lol!) does anyone have any suggestions...?

2. tashimarie

tashimarie Well-Known Member

i just wanted to say WELCOME! im really not sure exactly WHAT it is you are asking.....and honestly im not sure i'd know the proper answer lol, im quite new myself. ask away though, this board is great!

3. Chim-Chim

Chim-Chim Well-Known Member

Hi princess

I am 23 5'7 and I started out at 140lbs. I am at 125 now. We have similar height and weight make-up. If you have any questions feel free to private message me and I will be happy to help. By the way, welcome to the site!!

4. princess_jemz

princess_jemz Well-Known Member

Hi, i am just kind of asking what kind of ways other guys are using to tone up, burn fat, any special secrets haha! anyone may have and recommend.
    whos the child in the picture? yours? sweet picture.