1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by J_W, Jun 23, 2018.

1. J_W

J_W Well-Known Member

:wave:

It's been forever. For mental health reasons, it was important for me to take time off from fitness and these forums. I'm not sure how much I'll be participating, but over the last 4 years exercise has become an integral part of my life again and I'm currently in the best shape I've ever been. I cycle, I do yoga and bodyweight training, and I do kettlebell training.

I have no idea if the old gang is still around, but I'm looking forward to having a look around. :jumping:

Christy

2. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey Hey... welcome back! To this day, Seltzer still has a quote of yours as his signature, so even though you were goin you were not forgotten!

3. J_W

J_W Well-Known Member

:o:dreamy:

4. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Hi J_W. Nice to see you again and Phil is right about me still using your line (with attribution) as my signature. The place isn't as vibrant as it once was, but there are some names you'll recognize.

Glad to read that things are going well.