1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP WORKOUT weider multi-station machine

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by hoganfe, Nov 28, 2007.

1. hoganfe

hoganfe Active Member

Hello I just bought a used weider pro 9625 home gym and I downloaded the manual BUT it was for assembly only...

.what I really need to know as a newbie is what exercises do I do on it!!!

I figured so far lats, leg extensions, & what!!!
    It is a two station and comes with butterfly arms (!), squat arm, high pulley station, lat bar, arm press, leg pulley station - I would really like to use the heck out of this thing but I didn't even find much online and I have been doing free weights and I am just clueless.:p

Update - found out that the gym when new came with a exercise poster and this is no longer available....if any has a copy of a home gym pulley system exercise poster I would appreciate it!

#1 hoganfe, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  2. Croz

Croz Active Member

Welcome! I couldn't find much on that machine, but I do know that the exercises for Weider equipment aren't in the manual, they're in a poster that goes along with it. A lot of weider equipment is sold by Sears. If you could find the part number on it, you can probably order the poster from Sears.com's parts site. Or you could try to contact Weider.

As to exercises, I'd suggest figuring out what exercises you need to do, and then see how the machine can do them. Don't tailor your workout to the machine and miss out on good exercises.

I'd suggest checking out the exercise directory on ExRx.Net It will let you see machine based exercises, which could help you.

Another suggestion would be to post pictures of the different stations on the machine. Folks could help you better if they could see it.

Good luck!

3. hoganfe

hoganfe Active Member

Wow Croz thanks for the terrific advice and that great site!!! You saved the day....no excuses now I am printing out my pages and getting to work!

4. Croz

Croz Active Member

5. donalson

donalson Well-Known Member

Bench Press; Butterfly; High Pulley-Lat Bar; Leg Extension; High and Low Pulley; Squat-Military Combo with seat, Butterfly Station
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

looks like a decent machine... we where recently given a similar one and just went though figuring out my exercises...

used a mix of body for life exercise guide and http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm to figure out ways of getting all my major bits worked out properly