1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Help! I've got a case of the 'Booty Bounce'...

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by Human Clay, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Human Clay

Human Clay Well-Known Member

...and I don't mean in the good way.

So far I've lost over 35 pounds, and several inches... 3 of which have come off of my behind (and it's still a big behind. My hips are around 46" right now).

My trainer has just set me up with a new routine that focuses on maintaining the muscles I have built up in my arms and legs while doing more to strengthen my core and improve my balance. I really like the routine, but she has me running up and down the steps in the weight room (only a couple of steps, back and forth), to keep my heart rate up. I really want to do this, and I trust that she knows what she's talking about because she was once as heavy as I am and is the best trainer at the gym (and she's provincially certified in 4 different specialties and etcetera etcetera).

My problem is that now it seems like the fat on my butt is getting loose. I expected as much, and I'm not worried about it, except that when I jump, it jumps, too. It's uncomfortable and I feel a bit self conscious. I dug up an old lycra body suit that I had kicking around, and that seems to help hold things down a bit, but I need something with a bit more support. It's like a need a butt bra.

So in short... I figure I need some bike short-type article of clothing. Who makes a good one? It doesn't have to look good. It would be worn under sweat pants.

2. pixie

pixie Well-Known Member

3. akm3

akm3 Well-Known Member

Can't really contribute a suggestion but want to offer congrats on the progress you've made so far! 3 inches and 35 pounds is a great achievement! Keep it up! :db:

-Allen