1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all, I am new to the forum, I just joined today.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by Henry Maag, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Henry Maag

Henry Maag New Member

Hi, my name is Henry Maag.

While I have been 'working out' and have had an interest in muscle-building since the time that my parents bought me my first K-mart barbell set (complete with 110lbs of cement-filled plastic covered weight plates), my main interest is in the design and construction of muscle-building machines. I may (or may not) have some skill in the design and construction of muscle building machines, but this much is certain, I do possess the fabricating machines required to build the things that I conceptualize.

I was the past president of the company "Lamb Bodybuilding Machines", a little known company from which I manufactured a line of heavy-duty plate-loaded muscle-building machines from the years 1987 until 2003. By 2003 I went out of business, having lost $250,000 over the course of fifteen years.

I have joined this forum to talk with people regarding plate-loaded machines. I am interested in talking about anything to do with plate-loaded machines and people's experience with them.

Sincerely,

Henry Maag