1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello JSF Im huge again!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Advice For Beginners' started by jcarson702, May 11, 2015.

1. jcarson702

jcarson702 Active Member

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.
    My name is John and I am huge again.

Starting in 2007 I let myself go from 220 to 418 lbs withing the course of 2 years.

In 2009 I started eating right and working out and got down to 270 within a year and half and have maintained that weight for years until maybe last year with bad eating habits and poor exercise practices (none) have managed to get up to 311lbs.

I want to nip this in the bud right now and get right and stay right.

I am now 44 years old and losing the weight this time seems a little harder than it was the 1st time.

I have joined the forum to get a public log going, as I know this helped me last time.

Look forward to being a part of the family here.

2. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Welcome. There are many supportive folks and who are incredibly generous with their knowledge and time on JSF. I wish you well.

3. Foley

Foley Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you. You've done it once so you can do it again, can't you?! :nod:

4. jcarson702

jcarson702 Active Member

Thanks Seltzer

And yes Foley I can!:tucool:

5. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll be back under 300 in short order, and from there 275 is very attainable.

6. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Welcome (back?). If you have questions or need advice, there are people here to go to. Start a journal. The best part of this community us the accountability and support offered. That is where a journal is important.

Also remember that it is not an all or nothing proposition. 50 % is better than nothing and 80 % allows you yo be healthy and to still enjoy an life.

7. jcarson702

jcarson702 Active Member

I love that logic and its so true.

@macdiver Thanks for your feedback and will be uploading my journals in a couple of days.

I already feel and look forward to the support.