1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Cooking and Fitness Accountability-Part One 32nd Bday Prep

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Naturegirl, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Jaer

Jaer Well-Known Member

One of my co-workers keeps chickens and I have to say, the eggs are amazing.

Love your cats! The orange one and the gray one in back look like my cats, Fynn and Molly (respectively). Super cute picture.

Jaer
    also loves what you are attempting to do with being self-sustaining. Very cool!

2. IROC-Z

IROC-Z Raw Bench Daddy

Now that's a beautiful trio of kitties you have there! Thanks for sharing.:)

3. Naturegirl

Naturegirl Well-Known Member

We have 8 chickens and we just got our 8th egg today. We have black australorps, cuckoo marans, new hamphire red, sexlink, and welsummers. Depending on the breed, hens can lay 1 egg a day (that is with a light on in their coop in the winter months when there is less natural light.)

They were watching some migratory birds eating the fir tree seeds.

Oh what lovely names for them- old fashioned in a good way! :) I'm guessing the orange is a boy and gray a girl too. My food obsessed brain named mine Pumpkin (pie) and Cinnamon (bun.) Cinnamon really does look like a bun she turned out to be quite round with thick fur.

Thank you!

They are a handful, but cute bunch.

I did go sprinting with our dog today and it's so fun chasing eachother around.

Doing the next 3 days no sugar for pictures.